DC posts picture of his 8 belts

All. Ut 2 though are actually made of paper he needs be careful with those to not break them.

Defend against Jon then they will mean something

Who cares if thats a win for DC in your book. DC still considers his losses to Jones as losses. He's said so several times. If DC says he has lost twice to Jones, then who are we to say he's wrong

Because I’m sick of Jones nuthuggers bringing up how he beat DC twice. It’s a constant thing and the dumb fuck had to have an edge to beat him.

Regardless if DC said those things or not, he was robbed against Jones for being a fucking twat in their fights. We as fans know it and DC is just too humble to say otherwise.

Should’ve showed them all

1Dv0ZyC.jpg

DC is the GOAT
he should fight Cain in Texas for his retirement fight

One of the most underrated and underappreciated mixed martial artists of our time.

Who underrated DC? Or did u just get excited from the picture and said something cliche

That's a tripping hazard

I don't get why a new belt everytime, it would be so cool to have a single belt handed to the new champion everytime, that way it will feel special to hold it ... Plus there is no name on it, no nothing so he looks like a fan who went crazy and buy replica after replica ...
I find it very strange as well. I always assumed they had a single "real" belt that got passed from winner to winner(Stanley Cup Style) and then they gave you a replica, for your home or your gym or whatever, to keep forever. That seems more logical and much more meaningful than having a million belts just lying around to hand out whenever.

Unless I'm mistaken...
Rumble for Vacant - 1
Gus D - 2
Rumble 2 D - 3
Jones 2 NC so retained? - 4
Volkan D - 5
Stipe HW - 6
Lewis HW D - 7 and 8, Dana draped two belts over his shoulders

Alternatively, he didn't get a new belt from the Jones NC, and they just gave him two belts when he beat Stipe for becoming a two-div champ and two more when he defended vs Lewis as the two-div champ against Lewis.
That doesn't add up. Why would they give him 2 belts for defending the HW title against Lewis. Dana may have draped 2 to market him as the 2 div champ, but I doubt they gave him 2 new ones for that. If they did, it's pretty silly.

Maybe the last belt he stole from Khabib's.

I find it very strange as well. I always assumed they had a single "real" belt that got passed from winner to winner(Stanley Cup Style) and then they gave you a replica, for your home or your gym or whatever, to keep forever. That seems more logical and much more meaningful than having a million belts just lying around to hand out whenever.
It is silly if they don't engrave the name on it at least. Even in boxing the belt physically changes hands.

One of the most underrated and underappreciated mixed martial artists of our time.
And it's fucking sad how he is treated like shit by these so called "fans". I honestly believe he's the P4P GOAT.

DC will always be the GOAT to me. He’s beyond his record. Fedor type shit

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back