DC posts picture of his 8 belts

I don't get why a new belt everytime, it would be so cool to have a single belt handed to the new champion everytime, that way it will feel special to hold it ... Plus there is no name on it, no nothing so he looks like a fan who went crazy and buy replica after replica ...
Because there is nothing like "defending" belt in combat sports. Everytime you fight for world title and you're awarded with new trophy.
Just like olympic games, there's no "defending" gold medal etc.
There's no difference between gold medal and belt, symbolically, both are thropies, but it's more obvious for belts (instead of head of your foe).
Titles and belts holds no real value sportwise in the UFC or boxing. It's just promotional tool.
Personally I like fighters with certain styles, something like with video games, you got your favourites in Mortal Kombat for example, same with fighting, it would be painfull to jump bandwagon of every fighter with belt, because some of them are simply boring to watch.

Literally the weakest division in UFC today.

Funny how he doesnt post pictures of his other belts from dif organizations. Because he knows these are the only belts that matter

Jones owns waterfront property inside DC head

Lol at being 6-2 in title fights and proudly displaying 8 belts. And even the 4 LHW ones required the best guy sitting out. And we all know it.

I wanna root for DC, but he is so goddam corny.

Well, Jones couldn’t stay clean and needed an edge so that’s a win for DC in my book.
Who cares if thats a win for DC in your book. DC still considers his losses to Jones as losses. He's said so several times. If DC says he has lost twice to Jones, then who are we to say he's wrong

DC is a real legend of the sport, and history will remember him as superior to Jon Jones.

Let's not forget that DC avoided his natural division (heavyweight) so he wouldn't have to fight his friend, Cain Velasquez. DC arguably could have won the UFC HW belt much earlier were it not for Cain, and he could have defended it 5-10 times. Who knows how good DC's title defense run could have been at heavyweight.

Also DC started his MMA career extremely late. How good could DC have been if he'd started his MMA career at 25?

Jones, in contrast, has failed 2 PED tests under USADA, and essentially forced the UFC to adopt a deplorable rule that PED violations won't even be reported anymore. Jon Jones will be remember as nothing more than a steroid cheat.
Dude. We will see. Thing is no 1 cares bout cormeir. His ppv havnt been great. Whereas when Jones on the scene. And of the day the metal round the waist don't matter it's weight of buys considers you champ. And cormeir natural weight ain't he. He ain't even that stocky mans horribly obese. Like i don't think the man not even goat consideration. As only fighting as loosing to another goat. He beat rumble. Questionable decision over Gustafson. Then hw. That is a piss poor division. And of the day what makes you great is killing other people's greatness. And we'll dc lacked in that.

He had an amazing career but we all know who #1 is

GSGsMmC.gif

Pt 1
images

sddefault.jpg

Pt 2
images

ndFnArT.jpg

<JonesLaugh>
<JonesLaugh>
<JonesLaugh>

Why the hell didnt he wear a hat and cover his face....he looks pathetic...all other fighters went to the back and cried...i get it..but damn...look at him.
He looks that the fat kid that got picked last for basketball....
That aint Alpha....thats some deep beta shit!

Strikeforce HW GP
UFC LHW
UFC HW

3 belts. Some defenses.
Undefeated at HW. "It's complicated" at LHW.
Great martial artists. Terrible bodybuilder.

I think its only suppose to be 6. Anderson was a non title fight and he wouldn't get an extra one because of the Jones NC.

One of the most underrated and underappreciated mixed martial artists of our time.
I'm usually calling his greatness into question, but how does a guy often labeled as the #2 of two separate divisions and in the very short list of greatest ever, underrated?

Back