DC is the bigger, stronger man.

He never outmuscled them, just better technique and speed.

Tall people are bigger than shorter people.

Struve could never work out a day in his life and will always be a giant compared any jacked shorter dude. Taller's people hands, wrists, shins, heads all of it are bigger than shorter people.

Thats why when everyone is like omg Jones has advantage of being the biggest lhw most of the time, its true. The only time where he didnt havent that advantage, Gus arguely beat him.

This is why Jones will win much easier than alot of you think. Even though I depise the dude, he's beating Comier tonight.

Don't lose your time and energy trying to educate the stupidos
People can't seem to understand this around here...

886418_10151388003839639_513502152_o.jpg

OMG Ronnie is bigger than this guy !!!

DC is built like a firehydrant, he might be the stronger man, but he certainly isn't the bigger man

Sherdogers are hillarious.

Regardless of people speculating about Jones being a HW, DC is the actual heavyweight fighting most of his career at the weight class and weighing in around 240. DC dominated everyone he ever fought at HW and outmuscled 250-265 pound men that are WITHOUT A DOUBT STRONGER THAN JONES.

Any objective fan knows the above to be fact, cormier manhandled men much larger and stronger than jones. These facts have jones fans shaking in their boots and they know in the heart the above is true. Thats why so many people are picking Cormier.

Jones is in serious trouble.

If he can manhandle Josh Barnett he should be able to mandhandle Jon Jones...the difference is Jones's technique.

Struve could never work out a day in his life and will always be a giant compared any jacked shorter dude. Taller's people hands, wrists, shins, heads all of it are bigger than shorter people.

Thats why when everyone is like omg Jones has advantage of being the biggest lhw most of the time, its true. The only time where he didnt havent that advantage, Gus arguely beat him.

This is why Jones will win much easier than alot of you think. Even though I depise the dude, he's beating Comier tonight.

Have u ever watched a comier fight? Hes been the smaller fighter in almost all of his fights and yet hes undefeated

1643-14_silva_cormier1.jpg

Cormier.jpg

tumblr_m4ghsx6ryI1qc5qnk.jpg

Frank-Mir-vs-Daniel-Cormier-478x270.jpg

Jake Shields didn't seem to have a problem controlling Hendo on the ground...

Plus Dan has to eat 4 desserts to get to 205. DC had bust his ass to hit 205. Bigger difference here

But But But I thought DC was chubby and could make MW easy. This place confuses me.

Didn't look that way in the Henderson fight. Nobody's tossed Dan around like that before.

I'm not saying he's not strong. But this expectation that he loses 40 pounds and is still as strong as he was at HW is completely irrational.

And Jones has a history of tossing around very large LHWs himself like Bader and Bonnar. I really don't think this strength advantage is that great.

stronger yes bigger hell no the guy is 5'10

Height is not size. People have different sized frames, mark hunt and cormier have huge but stocky frames. They could never cut to lw. Bone density and width contribute to size as much as height

Don't lose your time and energy trying to educate the stupidos
People can't seem to understand this around here...

886418_10151388003839639_513502152_o.jpg

OMG Ronnie is bigger than this guy !!!

DC is built like a firehydrant, he might be the stronger man, but he certainly isn't the bigger man

Good job at taking an exaggerated example, i dont know when height became the official measurement that made people "bigger"

Most sensible example Cerrone vs guillard

Cerrone is 3 or 4 inches taller but is no way the bigger fighter

donald-cerrone-melvin-guillard.jpg

Kvqr4I9.jpg

no this is not true, roop is not bigger than mark hunt, That is a crazy generalization. I am 6 foot and I have seen 5'6 guys with bigger hands and larger wingspan than me. You aren't taking into account bone density and you are being silly. This is getting ridiculous, did you guys not learn what size means in school. Take anatomy and physiology

Good job at taking an exaggerated example, i dont know when height became the official measurement that made people "bigger"

Most sensible example Cerrone vs guillard

Cerrone is 3 or 4 inches taller but is no way the bigger fighter

donald-cerrone-melvin-guillard.jpg

Kvqr4I9.jpg

Lol using this second pic is a joke

Do you know anything about perspective and angles ?

some people still don't get it, Different people have different body types. Take george roop vs yoel romero. Give them both tons of roids and have them lift heavy for a year. Roop will still be a lw while romero will be well over 200 pounds. Not every body type gains mass easily. It surprises me how many of you do not understand that people are not the same size just because they are the same height! So many facotrs go into size

some people still don't get it, Different people have different body types. Take george roop vs yoel romero. Give them both tons of roids and have them lift heavy for a year. Roop will still be a lw while romero will be well over 200 pounds. Not every body type gains mass easily. It surprises me how many of you do not understand that people are not the same size just because they are the same height! So many facotrs go into size

And yet people come in here stating as absolute fact that because jones is taller hes bigger lmao.

im going to laugh so hard when DC tries to "ragdoll" Jones and fails

im not disputing that DC may be the stronger dude but Jones will you use his long frame to his advantage you see this thing called leverage is a hell of a thing

Last edited:
If they're both ~220lbs and Jones is 5-6 inches taller then DC is probably the stronger fighter. Given the height difference, DC has to be carrying more muscle and fat to be in Jones' weight range.

I don't know how anyone is deciding "bigger". Jones is the taller, longer fighter in terms of frame but DC is the thicker fighter in terms of frame.

It's like comparing NFL athletes to NBA athletes based on weight. An NBA athlete weighing ~220 is going to be 6'5"+ and much weaker, strength-wise, than a similar weight NFL athlete, who's going to be much shorter but stronger.

A great example is the difference in vertical jumps (as a strength metric). The average NBA athlete has a ~30" vert. But your average 240lb linebacker has a 38" vert. Just much stronger despite being much shorter.

That strength advantage sure did save Cormier. Lol.

Looked like Jones beasted him to the cage many times. Walked him like a fuqin dog to the cage. New King of the Grind! The 205 King and the p4p #1 fighter on the planet. Best wrestler in MMA? Chael was right Jones blows people away.

Back