DC is the bigger, stronger man.

Sherdogers are hillarious.

Regardless of people speculating about Jones being a HW, DC is the actual heavyweight fighting most of his career at the weight class and weighing in around 240. DC dominated everyone he ever fought at HW and outmuscled 250-265 pound men that are WITHOUT A DOUBT STRONGER THAN JONES.

Any objective fan knows the above to be fact, cormier manhandled men much larger and stronger than jones. These facts have jones fans shaking in their boots and they know in the heart the above is true. Thats why so many people are picking Cormier.

Jones is in serious trouble.

Bigger and stronger, eh TS?

OrnateGregariousBernesemountaindog.gif

Not surprising this shit came from "Der Eisbar", one of the dumbest posters on here.

But but teh UFC/MMA HW division...It's super legit. A whole other ballgame...Brocktastic even. Well this is the olny time ever a guy who competes at LHW or lower beats a guy who was ranked highly in UFC's New breed HW division. Oh wait it's nothing new or shocking at all.

Sherdogers are hillarious.

Regardless of people speculating about Jones being a HW, DC is the actual heavyweight fighting most of his career at the weight class and weighing in around 240. DC dominated everyone he ever fought at HW and outmuscled 250-265 pound men that are WITHOUT A DOUBT STRONGER THAN JONES.

Any objective fan knows the above to be fact, cormier manhandled men much larger and stronger than jones. These facts have jones fans shaking in their boots and they know in the heart the above is true. Thats why so many people are picking Cormier.

Jones is in serious trouble.

Bigger in what way? He is shorter than Jones and carries a good bit of chub even at 205.

Less than 24 hours away, Can't wait. This is the win that elevates Jones to GOAT imo. GSP, Andy and Fedor do not hold a win better than DC on their resumes.

I know it's after the fight but

Fedor-Big Nog, Cro Cop

GSP-BJ Penn, Matt Hughes, Sean Sherk who is criminally underrated with one of the GOAT records

I accept that Anderson probably didn't have a fighter line DC but Fedor and GSP imo did. That said Jones is nearly GOAT after beating DC, he has to beat Gus again, Rumble, Davis/OSP and that's it. Maybe even a DC rematch

Where you at TS?

Jones humiliated Cormier in the wrestling department and took his soul.

AndStill

I know it's after the fight but

Fedor-Big Nog, Cro Cop

GSP-BJ Penn, Matt Hughes, Sean Sherk who is criminally underrated with one of the GOAT records

I accept that Anderson probably didn't have a fighter line DC but Fedor and GSP imo did. That said Jones is nearly GOAT after beating DC, he has to beat Gus again, Rumble, Davis/OSP and that's it. Maybe even a DC rematch

Big Nog and Cro Cop yep.

Matt Hughes? Yep.

But BJ Penn and Sean Sherk? Negative.

Jones already has a better resume than Fedor, GSP, and Anderson. It is just longevity he is missing because he went through them so fast.

Back