DC is sneaky AF

was a bit bummed he went after stipe following the eye poke

What's great about DC is he's very unlikable but has no idea why. He just has no clue why he rubs people the wrong way because he thinks he's doing all the right things but his arrogance and ego are what makes people dislike him.

Mighty Mouse could make a joke and say he's coming after DC's belt and instead of just laughing at the obvious joke, he would have some snarky shit to say because his ego doesn't allow him to ever joke in a self deprecating manner.

I respect DCs fight IQ, quick hands, and of course wrestling acumen. Plus he's accomplished so much in his career how could you not consider him an all time great.

That said, I am really starting to hate some of the grimmy, sneaky ass shit he does in fights.

-Eye pokes (even in this Stipe rematch, after eye poking him he literally tries to pounce on Stipe while he was clearly checking his eye, snake ass move right there)
-Hand on mouth so you can't breath
-Hands extended to grab your hands instead of just straight up box.

I get it, its mma and the last one is a legit tactic but I don't respect it.

A lot of DCs moves have these cheating undertones. Everything he does is so sneaky, like he's trying to pull a fast one. Am I reaching? Do you agree?

EDIT:
In a parallel universe, are Jones and DC fused into one guy?
Are Daniel Cormier and Jon Jones actually the same person?
DC is just the short, stubby, more likeable "good" one, who says endearing things and behaves, while jones is the flip side of that, the "dark" side if you will.
Is that the paradox of their entire rivalry?
Does DC actually just want to be Jones the entire time and when you subtract him being a wrestling coach for kids and all the nice things, He's actually the same vile, eye poking, take advantage and pounce when your eye is hurt creature as Jones is??
(PS, don't take that last part at face value, I'm trippin, but kinda fun to talk about)

And don’t forget 206.2lb towel-gate

I respect DCs fight IQ, quick hands, and of course wrestling acumen. Plus he's accomplished so much in his career how could you not consider him an all time great.

That said, I am really starting to hate some of the grimmy, sneaky ass shit he does in fights.

-Eye pokes (even in this Stipe rematch, after eye poking him he literally tries to pounce on Stipe while he was clearly checking his eye, snake ass move right there)

A lot of DCs moves have these cheating undertones. Everything he does is so sneaky, like he's trying to pull a fast one. Am I reaching? Do you agree?

EDIT:
DC is just the short, stubby, more likeable "good" one, who says endearing things and behaves, while jones is the flip side of that, the "dark" side if you will.
Does DC actually just want to be Jones the entire time and when you subtract him being a wrestling coach for kids and all the nice things, He's actually the same vile, eye poking, take advantage and pounce when your eye is hurt creature as Jones is??
(PS, don't take that last part at face value, I'm trippin, but kinda fun to talk about)
It’s his personality. Look at the towel grabbing thing. A straight forward guy would be embarrassed with himself for doing that. There was a video of him hanging out with some of the fighters, black beast included. He was already the HW champ then but the way he joked and deflected things is like that of a sneaky guy.

About what? Eye pokes? Nah, I don't pay attention to fouls.

No worries bud

I'll just go ahead and say Jones eye poked 10 pokes to each of DC's one poke

it was a thumbing he did like old school boxing before they removed that part of the glove. It was straight up dirty.

Disclaimer only saw it live and it was 5,30am here.

No worries bud

I'll just go ahead and say Jones eye poked 10 pokes to each of DC's one poke
Soozie Cuzie on twitter broke it down a few years ago, not sure if she has updated since the OSP fight. This is the foul history of Jon Jones:

DF1p_akXsAMT3UT.jpg

Soozie Cuzie on twitter broke it down a few years ago, not sure if she has updated since the OSP fight. This is the foul history of Jon Jones:

DF1p_akXsAMT3UT.jpg

I knew you would deliver - very interesting sheet - thank you :)

EDIT:
Well, they did spend a lot of time under the same roof.
imgres

I can't believe he did 12-6 elbows to Bader after being disqualified for it in the past

<36>

DC is the same out of the octagon as well.

Always comes across as a fake ass kissing weasel. I get that everyone is trying to make as much money as possible but the way he does it feels way to sleazy.

Anyone who buys into his nice guy act is a mark.

Waaaaah waaah i dont like dc trying to win waah

If you cant handle someone putting their hand over your mouth,you dont fuckin belong in the octagon.

And the bit about having a prob w dc handfighting instead of "straight boxing" is so ridiculously stupid and embarassing that you should delete your account

Back