DC is sneaky AF

The Legendary Scarface

Record since UFC 266 : 51-34
@Black
Reaction score
I respect DCs fight IQ, quick hands, and of course wrestling acumen. Plus he's accomplished so much in his career how could you not consider him an all time great.

That said, I am really starting to hate some of the grimmy, sneaky ass shit he does in fights.

-Eye pokes (even in this Stipe rematch, after eye poking him he literally tries to pounce on Stipe while he was clearly checking his eye, snake ass move right there)
-Hand on mouth so you can't breath
-Hands extended to grab your hands instead of just straight up box.

I get it, its mma and the last one is a legit tactic but I don't respect it.

A lot of DCs moves have these cheating undertones. Everything he does is so sneaky, like he's trying to pull a fast one. Am I reaching? Do you agree?

EDIT:
In a parallel universe, are Jones and DC fused into one guy?
Are Daniel Cormier and Jon Jones actually the same person?
DC is just the short, stubby, more likeable "good" one, who says endearing things and behaves, while jones is the flip side of that, the "dark" side if you will.
Is that the paradox of their entire rivalry?
Does DC actually just want to be Jones the entire time and when you subtract him being a wrestling coach for kids and all the nice things, He's actually the same vile, eye poking, take advantage and pounce when your eye is hurt creature as Jones is??
(PS, don't take that last part at face value, I'm trippin, but kinda fun to talk about)

Last edited:
How come Jones is the eye pokiest person of all time but everyone gives DC shit???

covering mouth isnt dirty at all homie. neither is raking someones face with forearms. gamesmanship dog

also complaining about hand fighting? tf

Not a fan of the eye pokes, but outside of that he doesn't seem like a dirty fighter or anything to me. Still think that heavily influenced the first fight. Same thing when Stipe fought Struve

Yeah, blatant eyepokes in both fights. He's a dirty fighter.

How come Jones is the eye pokiest person of all time but everyone gives DC shit???

Because DC has just fought and JJ hasn't.

I respect DCs fight IQ, quick hands, and of course wrestling acumen. Plus he's accomplished so much in his career how could you not consider him an all time great.

That said, I am really starting to hate some of the grimmy, sneaky ass shit he does in fights.

-Eye pokes

A lot of DCs moves have these cheating undertones. Everything he does is do sneaky, like he's trying to pull a fast one. Am I reaching? Do you agree?

upload_2019-8-19_5-31-14.jpeg

Lmao Jones gets tons of sh1t for eye pokes wtf are you on about?

DC is a pos.. he clearly put fingers deep into Stipe eye again.. The useless Herb Dean did nothing.. and DC pounced and tried to finish Stipe after his cheating

The minute he did that i was rooting for Stipe

Same with the Costa/Romero fight..Romero is another more blatant cheat

It's just a wrestlers mentality. Any. Way. Possible.

Lol u sound like a girl, go watch cricket. This shit happends in every other UFC fight. You must be a Jones fanboy.
<Bottle.gif>

Because he's blac.... Oh wait, so is Jones.

Quick! Somebody give me a cookie cutter race-related explanation!!!

<{walkerwhut}>

Why wouldn't you play the hand trapping game if a taller and drastically slower opponent allows you to stand that close to him all fight? Especially if you also happen to have a background in Olympic level wrestling and you probably know a thing or two about infighting with the hands and controlling the distance by doing so.

-Eye pokes

A lot of DCs moves have these cheating undertones. Everything he does is do sneaky, like he's trying to pull a fast one. Am I reaching? Do you agree?

I agree with the eyepokes and the quick shots after the poke and feign ignorance after the fact.

But hand on mouth and hand fighting is a legit way of fighting.

So my conclusion is, you're a dumbass. Go watch water polo if you're looking for something soft.

How is hand fighting sneaky?! Would you rather he didn't grab them hands and got punched in the face?

This is the lowest level "cheating" if it even was cheating

So fucking dumb - he was levitating on a towel

But let's shit on DC for this despite many crumpled cards cause of Jones legitimate cheating

DC never pissed hot or fucked over a card
<DCrying>

Back