DC is sneaky AF

Hand on mouth and smothering is perfectly legal.

covering mouth isnt dirty at all homie. neither is raking someones face with forearms. gamesmanship dog

also complaining about hand fighting? tf

Hand fighting is gay AF to me. Just means you can't box
he clearly put fingers deep into Stipe eye again.. The useless Herb Dean did nothing.. and DC pounced and tried to finish Stipe after his cheating

I knew I was forgetting something. Had to add that into the OP. Thanks for reminding me bro. That shit was another level of fucked up.

Hand fighting is gay AF to me. Just means you can't box

I knew I was forgetting something. Had to add that into the OP. Thanks for reminding me bro. That shit was another level of fucked up.
its grappling. thats like a bjj guy saying punching on the ground is gay af

Lol u sound like a girl, go watch cricket. This shit happends in every other UFC fight. You must be a Jones fanboy.
<Bottle.gif>

Lol I hate Jones dude.
But if you think stuffing half of your finger in someones eye and then pouncing on them to get the finish while he's clearly checking it belongs in MMA or shouldn't be called out then YOU MUST BE A JONES FANBOY.

<BC1>

Lol u sound like a girl, go watch cricket. This shit happends in every other UFC fight. You must be a Jones fanboy.
<Bottle.gif>
Whenever you do it again and again and again its called cheating
Big difference between an accident and intentionaly poking someones eye to gain momentum and advantage

2 of the 3 'shady' tactics listed in the OP are perfectly legit.
You ever seen Roy Nelson smother mother-fuckers with his belly? You'd much rather DC put his hand over your mouth, I'm sure.

How come Jones is the eye pokiest person of all time but everyone gives DC shit???

Your argument is invalid. Jones gets a LOT of critics when he eye pokes in his fights. And even if it was true, DC would still be a dirty fighter...

<{cum@me}>

-Hands extended to grab your hands instead of just straight up box.

I get it, its mma and the last one is a legit tactic but I don't respect it.
Do you agree?
Hand fighting is a fundamental part of striking. It's the same guard George Foreman used. Is he not worthy of respect too?

How come Jones is the eye pokiest person of all time but everyone gives DC shit???
Because ppl prefer an "honest scumbag" to an "imperfect saint". Jon pokes the eyes, admits it and mocks ppl for complaining. DC shuns Jon for his shitty behavior but does some shady shit here and there - thus he is seen as a hypocrite.

Someone who embraces his faults is easier to relate to (for most): "see, Jon is an asshole and he's fine, I can be like that too". It can also make one feel better about himself: "see, Jon is an asshole and I'm not that bad in comparison!". On the other hand "DC acts as if he's perfect but I KNOW HE ISN'T! That piece of shit!". It's much easier to hate on DC for his small faults (which he conceals) than on Jon for his big ones (which he boasts).

Same shit happens on these forums a lot. You have shitposters basking in their shitty topics and ppl like them because it makes them feel good (to relate or compare themselves to). And also you have educated posters who put a lot of thought/work into their topics but get ignored or trolled to hell because they are "too serious" and should "get off their high horse".

I respect DCs fight IQ, quick hands, and of course wrestling acumen. Plus he's accomplished so much in his career how could you not consider him an all time great.

That said, I am really starting to hate some of the grimmy, sneaky ass shit he does in fights.

-Eye pokes (even in this Stipe rematch, after eye poking him he literally tries to pounce on Stipe while he was clearly checking his eye, snake ass move right there)
-Hand on mouth so you can't breath
-Hands extended to grab your hands instead of just straight up box.

I get it, its mma and the last one is a legit tactic but I don't respect it.

A lot of DCs moves have these cheating undertones. Everything he does is do sneaky, like he's trying to pull a fast one. Am I reaching? Do you agree?

Everyone does the cover the mouth move. Why are you acting like this is cheating?

Also, hand fighting is COMPLETELY legit. What are you bitching about?

If it's legal it's not cheating, so the wrist grabs and mouth covering are fine. Eyepoking and cheating with the towel are not though. I seriously reckon those 2 losses to Jones made him change his ways.

Because he's blac.... Oh wait, so is Jones.

Quick! Somebody give me a cookie cutter race-related explanation!!!

Why would you even bring race into the equation when no one else did?

Hand fighting is a fundamental part of striking. It's the same guard George Foreman used. Is he not worthy of respect too?

Keeping your hand/s extended is illegal in boxing and there is no grabbing beyond parring punches. Some guys will do what's called offensive parring(loma) where they quickly pull your lead hand down to land a punch but it has to be lightning quick and you won't get away with it in amateur boxing, seldom in pro.

What exactly are you talking about with foreman? Please post a video/link.

Because ppl prefer an "honest scumbag" to an "imperfect saint". Jon pokes the eyes, admits it and mocks ppl for complaining. DC shuns Jon for his shitty behavior but does some shady shit here and there - thus he is seen as a hypocrite.

Someone who embraces his faults is easier to relate to (for most): "see, Jon is an asshole and he's fine, I can be like that too". It can also make one feel better about himself: "see, Jon is an asshole and I'm not that bad in comparison!". On the other hand "DC acts as if he's perfect but I KNOW HE ISN'T! That piece of shit!". It's much easier to hate on DC for his small faults (which he conceals) than on Jon for his big ones (which he boasts).

Same shit happens on these forums a lot. You have shitposters basking in their shitty topics and ppl like them because it makes them feel good (to relate or compare themselves to). And also you have educated posters who put a lot of thought/work into their topics but get ignored or trolled to hell because they are "too serious" and should "get off their high horse".

Wow good answer

Oh okay, so it's okay when dc does it but not jones is what you're saying?

because jones gets shit for it ALL of the time. and dc does it often. almost as often as jones.
Do you really think holding the towel changes your weight? Seriously?

that was the mostly blantaly cheating thing he's ever done, it obviously changes your weight. if you have a scale at home try grabbing the towel rack while you're standing on it.

Back