• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

DC: "I will fight Shogun, then I will fight Brock Lesnar"

who wins

• Total voters

i hope DC is a good man and lets shogun full mount him and take the win

Anybody else think it's a terrible idea for DC to bounce back and forth between LHW and HW? It's not like he makes 205 all that easily and he straight blew the fuck up vs Stipe. I'd hate to see DC end up a weight misser but he's playin' with fire. His kidneys are screaming as we speak.

all u fucking shogun haters can suck it. shogun 2016 - 20?? revenge tour continue

1. DC doesn't like giving up the LHW belt to the undeserving Gus
2. DC is not fighting Brock in at least 6-8 months. He wants to take a stay busy fight. The UFC would never give him an easy fight at HW. Blaydes and Volkov are big underdogs against DC but they are no walk in the park for DC either. Shogun seems a much better option for him. Big name with a nice winning streak.

I think he should be a little less selfish here and vacate the LHW belt and while waiting for the Brock fight take a stay busy one against Derrick Lewis who is not that much of a serious threat.

Lol at guys saying Gus. Does he even fight anymore, or just act tough on Twitter?

Shogun has a chance vs ANYONE with his KO power and finishers instinct. He is also a highly skilled fighter and all time great. If he is 100% healthy it is a good fight.

Doesnt want to fight blaydes

Doesnt want to fight Gus

Why do people like this guy again? His ass kissing/favoristim by UFC and matchmaking is obvious as hell

He already beat Gus and nobody on the planet is going to turn down a fight with Brock Lesnar to fight fucking Curtis Blaydes.

Shogun is gonna get slept by Volkan, so his plans aren’t gonna pan out

DC should just wait for Brock & have last big fight before he retires, nobody cares to see him fight Shogun.

Shogun coming for that strap

<CanYouSeeMeNow>

I mean he's fought most everyone else relevant at lhw, why not?

DC destroys anyone not named Jon Jones or Alexander Gustafsson.

Back