• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

DC: "I will fight Shogun, then I will fight Brock Lesnar"

who wins

• Total voters
Cormier should NOT yo-yo his weight like that, it’s a recipe for disaster.

Here we go on DC's retirement tour

This is like Bisping wanting the Hendo and GSP fights for money, but I don't really care.

That's what it is tho pretty much.

I could see Shogun landing a body kick or knee that folds DC up. It's not likely, but it could happen.

Shogun catches him with a bomb and takes the strap haha. That would be insane. Then Machdia beats gegard for the title and we get Machdia shogun 3!!! I can dream.

Last edited:
Looking for easy fights at this stage of his career, not that I blame him.
Shogun yes but I don’t think Brock is an easy fight. Although I also thought Stipe was a bad fight and look how that went...

DC cucks, I present to you your pathetic champion.

What???

PLEASE GO FIGHT JONES AND CEMENT YOUR GOAT LEGACY ONCE AND FOR ALL!

If Cormier decides he's a stand up fighter now..........Things could happen.

Gus kills him and he knows it.

I'm gonna be nuts and say Shogun gonna win. It could happen but sure as fuck not likely, man I would fuckin love that for Pride.

I'd put money on him never going back down to 205, let alone going down to fight Shogun of all people.

Mousasi would've of been a good fight at 205.

Despite what people seem to think, Shogun is still a dangerous fight. I hope Cormier doesn't take that fight lightly.

Going back to LHW, where he already struggled to make weight, then back again to HW doesn't seem to be the wisest choice

Man get Latifi in there instead and lets see the battle of the fire hydrants

Love DC, but just relinquish the belt if you're looking to defend against Shogun.

Back