• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

DC: "I will fight Shogun, then I will fight Brock Lesnar"

who wins

• Total voters
how about this guy DC

sGpFwmv.gif
This guy would be a war and won't sell anymore than Shogun. DC has no interest in that, he was pretty honest about it.

DC deserves to get KTFO....calling out a legend like shogun, just because its easy.....fuck that.

I would love if shogun KTFO cormier so cormier wouod cry again and sherdog would explode.

He wants to fight fucking brock too lolololol.....easy fucking fights!

UFC is crap.....Most fighters are crap right now.
"Easy"? Idk about that. Possibly, there are tougher fights but getting in the cage with these 2 guys will never be easy.

how about this guy DC

sGpFwmv.gif
49-46 DC

DC already took that trash out.

Shogun is a legend and should get to retire off a TS like Hendo.

Gus needs to focus on not getting slept by Volkan.

49-46 DC

DC already took that trash out.

Shogun is a legend and should get to retire off a TS like Hendo.

Gus needs to focus on not getting slept by Volkan.
I understand your fear, in a rematch gus sleeps him

I like dc but i would laugh uncontrollably for hours if shogun starched him. That would be the greatest outcome of any fight coming up.

I understand your fear, in a rematch gus sleeps him
I understand your fear that is Gus can't backdoor his way to a title he'll never get one.

He's still riding that Jones loss 5 years later.

LOL GOAT HAHAHAHAHA
SCARED TO FIGHT GUS AND WANNA FIGHT SHOGUN??? :DDDDD

It would be about as competitive as DC vs a beanbag

Shoguns TDD has been improving and his hands are still fast, but DC is a better striker than shogun at this point in shoguns career and shoguns kicks aren't the same as 2009. And wrestling....come on. Still kind of a cool fight because I think shogun is still legit.

I think it is more of adding a new legend to his resumé than Cormier wanting an easier fight. Also probably trying to get in Gus' head a little bit, bc he knows that rematch will probably happen if Gus wins vs Volkan.

Last edited:
DC just KO’d the UFC heavyweight champ from the clinch to win the belt. He would do the same to Shogun. Between his wrestling pedigree and KO power, I don’t see a light heavyweight beating the guy. I hate to say it but it’s the truth.

Lmao and yet, no mentions of any rematches for the best, most accomplished UFC heavyweight of all time

Sad

People really have nerve mentioning this guy in GOAT talks
I'm surprised you want to downplay DC. In the interest of Stipe's legacy, you should be hyping him up lol.

DC deserves to get KTFO....calling out a legend like shogun, just because its easy.....fuck that.

I would love if shogun KTFO cormier so cormier wouod cry again and sherdog would explode.

He wants to fight fucking brock too lolololol.....easy fucking fights!

UFC is crap.....Most fighters are crap right now.

You are a moron.

I voted for Shogun because he's one of my all time favorites, but DC probably wrecks him.
The one thing that really makes me wonder is how heavy DC is right now. I wonder what toll making 205 again would take on him.

I get DC wanting to go out with a bang, but holy shit. He might as well be calling out Vovchanchin.

One thing I did not consider in all of this. DC does not like kickers and Rua certainly is a kicker. Maybe that changes the fight a little.

I like DC but it would be great if Shogun savagely KO's him. I have been a Shogun fan since Pride he is a true warrior.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RBG
Back