DC has no chance at the title

Give him AJ. After the way AJ performed against Davis, I say AJ could smear Cormier into a greasy spot in the cage.

Or sure, let him fight Jones and walk into punches, knees, kicks and elbows while reaching for takedowns all night that he can't...quite...get...to...

If I were a LHW fighter who has ACTUALLY been working up the ranks, actually fighting and winning IN THAT DIVISION, I would be tempted to take a fucking crowbar to Cormier's knee for the shit that he's been pulling, trying to leapfrog over everyone without doing shit to deserve it.

DC just treated hendo like a little kid... he can give jones a good run for his money.

WoW.... A heavyweight just ragdolled a 40-something middleweight.

He might break Jon Jones arm with that kind of strength :icon_conf

Did you just not see him toss Hendo around like a father would do to his little son?

Not to mention the Barao upset.....

So so right, and you know what else? TJ has no chance against Barao.

Lol try harder Cormier fans.

Cormier beat Patrick Cummins and an old Hendo who was already on a losing streak and you clowns think he deserves a shot? Cormier has to try and talk his way into a title fight because everyone knows he doesn't deserve it yet, except for his nuthugging fans.

I think DC takes jones down, but I don't know if he can keep him down for 5 rounds.

If gus could take Jones down, and if Shogun could take Gus down....DC would dismantle the both of them.

i bet jones would have had a tougher time with hendo.

Also why are you calling him a hw? He made 205 didnt he? DC is a fat MW. If anything, jones is tge hw.

A fat heavyweight that is still chubby at lhw. And no matter Dans age DC still picked him up and threw him like he was a child. DC vs JBJ would be an awesome fight.

The Hodors are out in full force this morning.
Cormier is the champion-in-waiting.

lmao DC will ragdoll anyone in the division
This is Cormier's most dangerous opponent in the division
popeyes-three-free-chicken-tenders-large-2.jpg

Annie tempting him with chicken.

I've been pretty vocal about lay-n-pray performances and pointing out my problems with the unified rules and scoring system and the favoritism they show towards wrasslin' for over a decade on these boards.

With that said, I have no problems at all with Cormier's performance last night. He was extremely active, constantly worked to advance position and did damage to Dan wherever he could. I thought he looked excellent out there.

As for potential matchups with JBJ/Gus, you're crazy if you don't think DC has a real chance to beat either of those guys. He'll be able to negate the reach of either man by driving him into the fence and roughing them up while constantly forcing them to defend TD's. The old Couture strategy. Not saying I'd pick him to win outright, but he's definitely right there in the mix.

This is just scary and what nightmares are made of

Jones fans on here are equal to the Mayweather fans on eastsideboxing that don't want Mayweather to fight Pacman. Jones fans are perfectly cool with Glover getting a title shot, but no way should an undefeated ex-Olympian get a shot... For some reason they think he needs to continue dominating guys who are ranked below him.

Pretty succinct summation of what's going on here

Dillashaw will get destroyed by Barao what were they thinking making that fight Jesus

this is what people are referring to when they say people are shtting on cormiers style - got it

DC just treated hendo like a little kid... he can give jones a good run for his money.
yeah, but look at Hendo losing to boring Jake Shield who was a Welterweight LMAO.
Rumble losing to KOS who was also a Welterweight too LMAO.
Rumble beat former UFC HW champ Arlovski WTF? Rumble mock Phil Davis LOL.
beat bigger guys and lost to smaller guy.

I think both Jones and Gus will beat Cormier

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back