DC has no chance at the title

With this style of fighting, he has no chance to defeat JBJ or Gustaffson. Those guys will pick him apart, he won't be able to take them down and even if they're taken down, they won't be grinded like Hendo is. DC style is so crap :(

I would actually favor Comier over Jones. I think he takes him down and pounds on him. Jones of course would have a good chance of winning but I think Cormier's wrestling will be too much for him

Hey kids, DC has some medals that says if he want Jones to the ground, it will happen.

Hey kids, DC has some medals that says if he want Jones to the ground, it will happen.

No shit, this is easily the most retarded thread, Cormier will make bones feel like he just got boned in a prison, it will b non stop bullying from start to brutal finish

I would actually favor Comier over Jones. I think he takes him down and pounds on him. Jones of course would have a good chance of winning but I think Cormier's wrestling will be too much for him

He probably WILL take him down. But Jones is as good as DC on the ground and wrestling. DC won't be able to do to JBJ the crap he did to Hendo. Just NOT going to happen. I don't like JBJ and I think he lost vs Gustaffson, but DC is not even close to those guys. I doubt he can beat Rashad lol.

Cormier beat the piss out of Hendo but it's another fight of his that doesn't say anything about how he'll handle Jones. I still wouldn't count him out but so far from what we've seen of him, I give him a small chance.

You won't know how he'll handle Jones until he handles Jones.

With this style of fighting, he has no chance to defeat JBJ or Gustaffson. Those guys will pick him apart, he won't be able to take them down and even if they're taken down, they won't be grinded like Hendo is. DC style is so crap :(

Must be easy to sit behind your keyboard and call a guy as skilled as Cormier to have "crap style". Please say that to his face some day.

I can't wait to bump this thread if/when he beats one of those guys.

You won't know how he'll handle Jones until he handles Jones.

Yep, that's more or less what I'm saying. No sense in saying "he did this to Hendo/that to Barnett, he'll easily do it to Jones," which a lot of people are doing with absolute certainty.

He probably WILL take him down. But Jones is as good as DC on the ground and wrestling. DC won't be able to do to JBJ the crap he did to Hendo. Just NOT going to happen. I don't like JBJ and I think he lost vs Gustaffson, but DC is not even close to those guys. I doubt he can beat Rashad lol.

this is a whole new level of stupidity

Olympic captain won't be able to complete a take down? Sure I agree.

Not impressed 35lbs heavier just threw him around. How did he not finish him in the 1st..no sub game, no strikes, just bear'd him.

Did you just decide 35lbs was a good number, or you got a source?

Did you just decide 35lbs was a good number, or you got a source?

it was more like 15 to 20 pounds, cormier said he can't cut more than 15 bc of his past kidney problems. People making shit up again

Back