DC fingerpop jab

Dankoz

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I've seen fingers extended before but DC took dirtiness to whole another level with his fingerpop jab against Miocic. Does anyone have GIF/Video about it?

Stipe did the same thing to him earlier in the fight.

cpmNRi4.gif

giphy.webp

Timestamped

Last edited:
Love DC but his eye pokes were Jon Jones caliber against Stipe... Just clawing at those sockets.

Stipe doesn't do dirty tricks like that. Someone should really step-up and do something for this issue before anyone loses his eye.

Love DC but his eye pokes were Jon Jones caliber against Stipe... Just clawing at those sockets.

Yeah well.. I say you're not trying if your opponent still has vision in both eyes.

Ain't nothing that can be done

tenor.gif

It's just sad that this extremely risky trick is basically allowed in this sport. It goes to same category than kicking someone to the balls.

Personally. Idgaf. If they die, they die. When one of them pays my light bill, I might be bothered to care about their health. Until then, their safety isn't my concern. Nor should it be yours. Save that white knight shit for the bloodyelbow comment section.

Personally. Idgaf. If they die, they die. When one of them pays my light bill, I might be bothered to care about their health. Until then, their safety isn't my concern. Nor should it be yours. Save that white knight shit for the bloodyelbow comment section.

Why bloodyelbow but not sherdog?

How much is your light bill? Mine was $425. Live in a five bedroom in Dallas and we keep this ho at 78. Pretty fuckin pissed about that.

I've seen fingers extended before but DC took dirtiness to whole another level with his fingerpop jab against Miocic. Does anyone have GIF/Video about it?

he was retaliating to stipes eyepoke from earlier, but after doing that cormier also knocked him the fuck out and dropped a few bombs on his big old head. beta'd

Why bloodyelbow but not sherdog?
Cause that's how they roll over there.
How much is your light bill? Mine was $425. Live in a five bedroom in Dallas and we keep this ho at 78. Pretty fuckin pissed about that.
Mine was $126 this month. I keep mine between 75-78. Depends on the day. Sounds to me like you're getting fucked, hard. I'd step into traffic if mine was that high.

Stipe's looked more like a misplaced hand during a grappling maneuver. DC's looked as deliberate and targeted as a ICBM missile.

Back