DC fingerpop jab

Exactly, that’s why DC accepts his last loss to Jones. He knows.
If it's good for DC to do it, I see no issue at all with bones doing it. How dc genuinely feels about it, I can't speculate. But as a viewer. I can't fault anyone for trying to survive by whatever means possible when that cage door shuts.

If it's good for DC to do it, I see no issue at all with bones doing it. How dc genuinely feels about it, I can't speculate. But as a viewer. I can't fault anyone for trying to survive by whatever means possible when that cage door shuts.
Plus, outside of Cain, AKA has bunch of questionable guys. Can’t tell me Rocksalt never tried supplements if you look at some of his older pics and Mike Kyle is an all time dirty fighter.

COrmier is the most giffable fighter ever.

daniel-cormier-gif-3.gif

a gif that keeps on giffing...

(And that gif above needs to be updated with a second belt.)

Last edited:

Funny thing is, few people crowed as loudly and delightedly about the new rule of fingers extended being a no-no as DC did.

But Nevada didn't adopt the new rules, so Cormier was under no official constraint from going full Bones on Stipe...

DC can be very sanctimonious about cheaters while exploiting every loophole and gray area to the utmost himself. He'll be correct to the letter of the law, but not necessarily to the spirit of the law. I suppose you can't fault that, all's fair in love and war etc. But I wish he'd dial down the gleeful smugness he indulges in sometimes.

They both poked each other in the eyes. DC was the better man that night and an unconscious Stipe is proof of that.

Let it go.

I've seen fingers extended before but DC took dirtiness to whole another level with his fingerpop jab against Miocic. Does anyone have GIF/Video about it?

DC cheated to win that fight. So ashamed of him.

What are we complaining about exactly? Basketball players still elbow eachother, boxers shoot into clinches like a takedown, soccer players fall on purpose, etc etc
all sport is full of cheaters, all life is too, your boss and his boss probably got their position by cheating.

This whining about eyepokes in the Stipe fight is utter nonsense. All of them were accidental (including Stipe's). Are you guys trolling or what..

GiganticDrearyButterfly-size_restricted.gif

Funny thing is, few people crowed as loudly and delightedly about the new rule of fingers extended being a no-no as DC did.

But Nevada didn't adopt the new rules, so Cormier was under no official constraint from going full Bones on Stipe...

DC can be very sanctimonious about cheaters while exploiting every loophole and gray area to the utmost himself. He'll be correct to the letter of the law, but not necessarily to the spirit of the law. I suppose you can't fault that, all's fair in love and war etc. But I wish he'd dial down the gleeful smugness he indulges in sometimes.

That's disappointing. I didn't know that. Kinda gross on his part. But again, I can't expect paid assassin's to be pillars of society.

Only solution is new gloves, have thumbs out so u can grab and grapple , but the other 4 fingers in the glove all covered like a boxing glove.
<TheDonald><seedat><TheWire1>

I've seen fingers extended before but DC took dirtiness to whole another level with his fingerpop jab against Miocic. Does anyone have GIF/Video about it?
So many fighters extend their fingers....it just comes with the sport. The ability to defend takedowns and other moves are easier done with open hands.

gtfo you lame ass fan boy.

Back