DC demonstrates how he'll try to deal with Jones standing

Sounds like his gameplan for every fight, other than Mir where he wanted to wall and stall.

He talks like Jones never punches

I'd like to see him punch Jones in the arm. Interested to see if that works.

I wondered what Jon Jones and his camp were watching yesterday in that VLOG. It was obviously this video. They somehow had early access to it.

Good video. What is surprising to me is that there is a way to get around the outstretched arm. According to Sherdog it was cheating because he was eye poking instead of measuring distance. Something he may want to do is body strikes under that out stretched arm as well.

DC is going to have to pressure the hell out of him and land some takedowns. That's the only way I see him winning this fight. And hopefully he succeeds.

Starting to think DC is showing too much man.

Yes, he does. I wonder if it's some sort of bait rather than the actual gameplan. But so far it looks like something he will try in the fight.

Based on that gamplan, DC needs a KO to win. Otherwise it's going to be a long night.

I wondered what Jon Jones and his camp were watching yesterday in that VLOG. It was obviously this video. They somehow had early access to it.

Nope, they were watching embedded. Episode 3 at 3:55.

Last edited:
It's crazy the size difference (height) between DC and JBJ and even more evident as DC stands at the same height next to Gilbert.

Yes, he does. I wonder if it's some sort of bait rather than the actual gameplan. But so far it looks like something he will try in the fight.

I dont know but he usually doesnt do this. Its awesome for us to see but but Jones and Greg are smart guys...

Well if DC hooks Jones arm it's going to go flying.

It's going to be so interesting when they get into the clinch.

Jones was right, he was sucking in that gut during weigh ins.

Shiiiiiiiiiiit I'm starting to get goosebumps.

Back