DC demonstrates how he'll try to deal with Jones standing

Yes, because Cormier is going to talk about his strategy on a show Jones can watch.

They're just trying to educate uneducated fans on the basics.

16187373695_a82cae39d3_b.jpg

Ok so for DC to have a chance to win he has to be in Jon's body. Got it.

It's crazy the size difference (height) between DC and JBJ and even more evident as DC stands at the same height next to Gilbert.
RIGHT! they just showed him as 5'11 in the beggining of the video and then BAM he is standing next to gilbert who is supposed to be 5'9 tops. lol idk why fighters lie about height, im only 5'9 and have met mike tyson in person and he was only maybe an inch taller then me. Height dosent deter people form being a bad ass lmao

What kind of sick moonboots was DC wearing there?

Yes, he does. I wonder if it's some sort of bait rather than the actual gameplan. But so far it looks like something he will try in the fight.

Plot twist, DC wipes Jones out on the feet via Bigfoot-slaying uppercut.

Foreal though SO many ways I can see this fight ending..cannot wait!

Jones has such a reach advantage I wonder if DC is going to freeze once he is actually confronted with it. Training doesn't cut it in this type of situation

He's gonna breach that reach.

He'll take shots but he'll do it.

doubt they will be giving out actual game plans

really getting all confused with the height these guys are billed with.
DC is supposed to be what 5ft 11?!
While Gil is standing next to him whos supposed to be 5ft 9 and looks to be just as tall.
how hard can it be to figure out how tall fighters actually are

Possibly a dumb question, but anyone have a guess on where the rules stand on headbutting the outstretched fingers?

[YT]lgG46_mbUOY[/YT]

Good point. I would post it in a thread but I can't, so I posted it here instead.

actually punching Jone's outstretched hands is a good idea because most guys do nothing about the hand they just allow Jones to finger them or try to get around it and fail miserably

its nice that DC has Rockhold who is a lengthy guy himself but his reach still pales in comparison to Jones this will be EXTREMELY difficult for DC but if his chin can withstand the champ's onslaught of elbows n shit then he might stand a chance

actually punching Jone's outstretched hands is a good idea because most guys do nothing about the hand they just allow Jones to finger them or try to get around it and fail miserably

That's exactly how Fedor closed in on Tim Sylvia just before dropping his big ass. Punching the hands out of the way is money.

I bet it would hurt a hell of a lot if someone punched your inside forearm bone. AKA camp is top notch.

its nice that DC has Rockhold who is a lengthy guy himself but his reach still pales in comparison to Jones this will be EXTREMELY difficult for DC but if his chin can withstand the champ's onslaught of elbows n shit then he might stand a chance

What does cockhold's big di...wait, never mind :redface:

Stand up arm punches? Thats a first.

I cant believe this guy will try to punch jones in the arm. Lol

Back