• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

DC and Stipe both supporting their World Cup teams

Why cant the USA with 300 million people even make it to the biggest sport event in the world?
India and China send their regards.

I always thought the US have a decent team. Like, one that is able to survive the group stage every other World Cup.

DC would support Croatia if he knew that Napoleon said 'give me 100k Croats and I'll conquer the world'

Wouldn't surprise me that DC is a fairweather fan. Also Stipe's pic is as cringe as it comes.

Doesn't make him French. He's not a French national. He's not culturally French. He can't even speak the language.

So how's he French? In what way?

Oh because someone from France moved to USA 2 centuries ago?
If that makes sense to you then you're pitiful.
French people won't consider him French. Because he's American not French.

The only connection he has is a surname and nothing more.

Why are you so mad at this though? Most White Americans are British, Americans are immigrants in General

Calm down man geez Im just saying Louisiana has a history of Cajuns and Creoles.

The trend of making softcore-like photosessions before the water breaks is beyond me. Lying on the couch in sweatpants, and crying whilst eating pickles with whipped cream is closer to reality. That goes for a pregnant woman as well.

Someone else noticed the bodyguard that only held the umbrella over Putin's head when it started to rain as fuck, while the French and Croatian presidents were getting soaked as fuck? He was like "fuck them, if this guy gets wet, I' m losing my job, LMFAO.

What kind of American with an Olympic background roots for France in any capacity? Doubt Ngannou even roots for them.
mt0nyYn.jpg

India and China send their regards.

I always thought the US have a decent team. Like, one that is able to survive the group stage every other World Cup.

USA and Canada have the highest standard of women's football in the world.

The US men's team used to be whack but it's really improved in the last 10-15 years and is now fairly legit, although clearly still not world cup finals level. But it's a decent team, it's not a joke.

Someone else noticed the bodyguard that only held the umbrella over Putin's head when it started to rain as fuck, while the French and Croatian presidents were getting soaked as fuck? He was like "fuck them, if this guy gets wet, me and my family disappear and no one ever mentions it, LMFAO.

FTFY

USA and Canada have the highest standard of women's football in the world.

The US men's team used to be whack but it's really improved in the last 10-15 years and is now fairly legit, although clearly still not world cup finals level. But it's a decent team, it's not a joke.
Yeah, the US women’s team won the last WC iirc.

Not sure about the status of the men‘s team right now. They used to be OK but now they didn’t qualify. (Neither did Italy or the Netherlands, but they face a different competition in the qualifying if I got the system right.)

Back