• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

DC and Stipe both supporting their World Cup teams

Why cant the USA with 300 million people even make it to the biggest sport event in the world?
We don't give a fuck about that poor mans boring game. Our kids play it until their balls drop and they realize it's a sport for pussies.France fucking won, France.

First of all, you’re blatantly lying. Millions of Americans watch and play football and MLS is about to become your 4th most popular league.

Second of all, ONCE AGAIN, YOU’RE TOO FUCKING STUPID TO UNDERSTAND MY POINT. 330 million people. ONE THIRD OF A BILLION PEOPLE. You SHOULD find ELEVEN men who can play better than PANAMA’S and COSTA RICA’s best eleven. Stop lying and stop making excuses.

Look bitch. Anybody who watches that shit is either foreign or bored. Every school has a basketball, football and baseball team. Not soccer. For crying out loud, we call it soccer and stole the real name for our sport. We don't care about soccer. It hard to find good players or even decent players in a country that doesn't give a fuck about the sport. How you don't understand that is beyond me. You can that stupid shit about any country with a bad sports team......jackass.

.France fucking won, France

Yea those french..

<36>

For those that do not know the 'inside joke' that team is more like 3 french dudes + 8 others African nations players.. some sort of a semi all-star from 2 continents.

Last edited:
Look bitch. Anybody who watches that shit is either foreign or bored. Every school has a basketball, football and baseball team. Not soccer. For crying out loud, we call it soccer and stole the real name for our sport. We don't care about soccer. It hard to find good players or even decent players in a country that doesn't give a fuck about the sport. How you don't understand that is beyond me. You can that stupid shit about any country with a bad sports team......jackass.

Lol, fuck off you deluded cunt. Panama has 4 million people. That’s the population of the Greater Seattle Area. BASEBALL is their most popular sport, not even football. And they’re better than you.
At absolute worst, you should be able to build a team of 11 immigrants who can play decently. You can’t even do that much.

Lol, fuck off you deluded cunt. Panama has 4 million people. That’s the population of the Greater Seattle Area. BASEBALL is their most popular sport, not even football. And they’re better than you.
At absolute worst, you should be able to build a team of 11 immigrants who can play decently. You can’t even do that much.

We don't care........at all. We don't even the world cup is nearing until we see it on ESPN. We probably could assemble a great team, but we wouldn't waste our time.

Depends on how you see it, clearly she isn't looking from the same viewpoint you are, to each his own.

Of course, everything depends on how you see it, but that doesn't mean all viewpoints are equal in terms of value.

Being in a position of mass media exposure as the wife of the baddest man on the planet can empower a lot of women to see themselves as beautiful as they "fat ass up" with a baby. I say it that way because some people disrespect the process in that way. It's not the runway model look... the belly is big... blah blah blah... but it's nature... & it's a miracle... & it's beautiful... & that's what her pictures show.

Now all that said... I don't know the first thing about her motivations. Maybe she is just an attention hungry diva who wants validation... (as you are implying) but I didn't see it that way at all. I saw it as a prominent figure in social media using her status to empower other pregnant ladies to see themselves as beautiful. Meanwhile she gets some very eligant pictures of herself in the process which will give her a smile as she seez how beautiful pregnancy can be. The same thing she's offering to anyone else who takes in the pictures empowers her as well... that's just obvious... doesn't mean she'z evil for getting something personally out of something that will help others as well.

Last thing on my agenda today I thought I'd be discussing... cue this one up. lol...

8FTMFXD.gif

As if her motivations could be anything other than primitive. She's the wife of a prize fighter, she's hardly the most complex creature out there. <Lmaoo>

They probably had some professional come up the stupid idea to do a 'provocative' piece.

Could be. Whatever it might be, it is sickening, just like 95% of things one finds on social media. It's little more than a cesspool of narcissism and pathetic attempts to fight the existential angst.

Americans see soccer as a bitch ass sport, WE DON'T FUCKING CARE ABOUT IT CUNT.

Could be. Whatever it might be, it is sickening, just like 95% of things one finds on social media. It's little more than a cesspool of narcissism and pathetic attempts to fight the existential angst.
Charles Bronson was the man.

As if her motivations could be anything other than primitive. She's the wife of a prize fighter, she's hardly the most complex creature out there. <Lmaoo>
You're not the most complex creature out there. :cool:

Back