DAZN Munguia/Allotey 9/14

Wow. Quite a collection of facial and neck tattoos, there.

Delgado is in trouble here. Duno dialing in on those tattoos...

Rumor is Kovalev has to be 173.5 at weigh-in and no more than 175 at 11PM fight night. Canelo gets up to 185. I don't like that. Seems like Canelo is draining him to me.
Can you provide a source for that? I still remember how Floyd drained young canelo down to 152 lb. yikes!!!

This card was never meant to be

Garcia fight cancelled

Last minute replacement for one fight

The gang banger looks like he literally took this fight an hour ago

The womens fight was off now back on

Can you provide a source for that? I still remember how Floyd drained young canelo down to 152 lb. yikes!!!

I was BS'ing as mentioned above. Just saying no reason for any of it in this one.

Floyd was going to be 152 into the ring. Canelo was still probably at 170 easy in the ring after coming in at 152. Big dif, really. Not the same as this one.

I don't think he needs it (catch weight or re-hydration clause) and that's why he's picking Kovalev now. Let it be a true LHW 175 no re-hydration clause and then assault Kovalev's body relentlessly (and Canelo obviously does good body work) and end it within 8. Perfectly calculated and a huge scalp at the perfect time for Canelo. That would make it an epic win, and I don't think Kovalev is going to catch him once and sleep him or anything, either. Alvarez has a beard.

Heck with the ladies, I'm on ESPN+ at the moment, no spoilers don't worry.

I dont know what im watching right now

Seems like the rush to move Munguia along is gone since that close call with Hogan.

Kind of looking more and more like Munguia's rise has more to do with how mediocre Sadam Ali is than anything else.

I think Munguia did enough to take that round in the final minute.

19-19

Allotey seems mentally weak.

Munguia isn't half the fighter Margarito was.

Size difference was glaring there for sure.

I now know why they steered this kid away from Jessie Vargas.

Vargas beats the piss out of him.

Back