RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Fury vs Ngannou Discussion PPV 10/28, 2PM EST

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You really believe probably the best HW on the planet just fought to a hard, close decision against a man having his pro boxing debut? Jesus fucking christ boxing isn't going anywhere with gullible morons like you around who will believe anything and hand over your money for bullshit like that.

<Dany07>

100% gentleman's agreement. Fury has Usyx on Dec 23rd. That's his real challenge. When born wealthy, oil rich Middle Easternern Sheiks choose to open their coffers and ask for entertainment, you give them just that.

Ngannou got more money than he could ever had hoped to have made in MMA. He's set for life. Tyson blessed him and at the same time got a nice pay day. He's an entertainer.

They did a pretty good job making it look real aside for a few moments in the last round. Tricked all the sherdoggers here who obviously haven't watched a lot of Fuey boxing and none of which train themselves.

They can have a rematch for Tyson's retirement bought after Usyx and cash in again.

I already know this and imfamiliar with the things africans went through but it doesnt really answer my question

You cant just go to france with no paperwork, things dont work like that. The nerd in me wants to know how he did that but I doubt i will ever find the right answer.

thanks anyway

Sure you can. You're probably not living in West Europe but the Borders were literally open for a couple of years for all kind of people from all over the world.

The routes are all known. Africans take the Spain / Italy Route, Arabs the Balkan Route. No papers, nothing. Walking, Buses or Trains until they reach an A-Level Country.

Sure you can. You're probably not living in West Europe but the Borders were literally open for a couple of years for all kind of people from all over the world.

The routes are all known. Africans take the Spain / Italy Route, Arabs the Balkan Route. No papers, nothing. Walking, Buses or Trains until they reach an A-Level Country.

Take it with a grain of salt since im not Ngannou but it seems Ngannou was imprisoned in Spain for several months for illegal border crossing.

I know the brothers of some guys that went to france with no paper and were sent back. The nerd in me wants to know how he got away with it.

Wow! Yes! That was a very entertaining fight! Fury looked terrible, maybe the worst performance of his career. Ngannou put on a great performance! He definitely could have won. Hopefully Ngannou gets a few more Boxing matches. Fury still did enough to win! Having said that, he'll quite possibly lose in the next few fights!

100% gentleman's agreement. Fury has Usyx on Dec 23rd. That's his real challenge. When born wealthy, oil rich Middle Easternern Sheiks choose to open their coffers and ask for entertainment, you give them just that.

Ngannou got more money than he could ever had hoped to have made in MMA. He's set for life. Tyson blessed him and at the same time got a nice pay day. He's an entertainer.

They did a pretty good job making it look real aside for a few moments in the last round. Tricked all the sherdoggers here who obviously haven't watched a lot of Fuey boxing and none of which train themselves.

They can have a rematch for Tyson's retirement bought after Usyx and cash in again.

Thank god there's at least 2 people (including myself) who isn't completely retarded.

Fury will fight Usyk then come back for a rematch with Ngannou in summer next year, selling out Old Trafford on a hot summer's night. The money will FLOW in.

It's ok bud, everything is a conspiracy.

C854TmFUMAAMwn_.jpg

https://forums.sherdog.com/posts/172285557/

After watching it, I can't say I ever saw Big Frank in trouble?

Fury probably outpointed him in some rounds, but he looked like he was in trouble for most of the fight

Anyway, awesome fight. I bet that was intense live

Take it with a grain of salt since im not Ngannou but it seems Ngannou was imprisoned in Spain for several months for illegal border crossing.

I know the brothers of some guys that went to france with no paper and were sent back. The nerd in me wants to know how he got away with it.

Bro, its not that hard to understand. You cross the border illegally and get arrested in the EU and put into a refugee camp. Than you tell the authorities your story. West africans say mostly they are underage and so, east africans say they are political refugees etc.

Than they let you go and you continue to your final destination and do the same procedure again. Refugee camp, telling story and so. Ez normal. Worst case they sent you back but that happens maybe to 1 out of 100. Just look up the refugee crisis 2015 or 16.

The idea of lack of footage is a bit of a misnomer.

Todays top fighters have footage of opponents. At amateur it is often word of mouth. I doubt Usyk Had footage of 99% of his opponents at amateur.

In the old days it was trainers watching fighters and word of mouth. Sugar ray robinson did not watch footage.

This was a poor fight. The footage angle is bullshit.

Lack of footage? Lack of preparation more like.

Ngannou was better than we expected and prepared. Fury performed worse and was not prepared.

The result was what it was. Fury thought this would be a tune up and he nearly got Tuned up.

Huge credit to Francis. He boxed better than anyone thought he could.

Huge shame on Fury and I have been a massive Fury fan throughout his career.

Fury was awful. He deserved to lose that. He didn't and now we move on.

Both will be judged on future performances. That will tell us more.

Bro, its not that hard to understand. You cross the border illegally and get arrested in the EU and put into a refugee camp. Than you tell the authorities your story. West africans say mostly they are underage and so, east africans say they are political refugees etc.

Than they let you go and you continue to your final destination and do the same procedure again. Refugee camp, telling story and so. Ez normal. Worst case they sent you back but that happens maybe to 1 out of 100. Just look up the refugee crisis 2015 or 16.

Bro the real world doesnt work like that.

The more i look into it the more question i have so ... nvm.

Bro the real world doesnt work like that.

The more i look into it the more question i have so ... nvm.
Of course it does and everyone living in west europe can confirm that you fucking wanker

I know a shitload of iraqis, syrians and african refugees personally. I could tell you thousands of stories but aint no snitch hehe

Of course it does and everyone living in west europe can confirm that you fucking wanker

I know a shitload of iraqis, syrians and african refugees personally. I could tell you thousands of stories but aint no snitch hehe

Why so triggered? Maybe you should fap twice a day.

Im from west EU, bro.

Ton of migrants, be it illegal or economic dont get to just live there as a freaking citizen. I already know that since ive spoken to immigration lawyer(s) some years ago.

It would be cool too see how ge got away with what he did but I doubt I will ever get a good answers so fuck this shit.

Why so triggered? Maybe you should fap twice a day.

Im from west EU, bro.

Ton of migrants, be it illegal or economic dont get to just live there as a freaking citizen. I already know that since ive spoken to immigration lawyer(s) some years ago.

It would be cool too see how ge got away with what he did but I doubt I will ever get a good answers so fuck this shit.

I told you to look up the refugee crisis 2015 as an example. Literally millions of refugees got away the ngannou way. Why is it so hard for you fucking idiot to understand? I am talking about millions of refugees not just one or two examples.

Sure, you've spoken to immigration lawyers and still have no clue. P4p the most stupid guy.

Thank god there's at least 2 people (including myself) who isn't completely retarded.

Fury will fight Usyk then come back for a rematch with Ngannou in summer next year, selling out Old Trafford on a hot summer's night. The money will FLOW in.

Are the former boxers who watched it and aren’t calling it fake also “completely retarded” and less qualified than you? How about the boxing pundits?

<Dany07>

The only child here is the person who believes that was Fury actually trying against a man who's never been in a pro boxing match before in his life.
or the person speaking in "animated gifs". Grow up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back