• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

RBR DAZN Joshua vs Helenius Aug.12th

I don't like to call boxers over the hill or washed, but AJ is a shadow of his former self, and there's a very realistic possibility he loses this one.

Not that i care for this match anyway. Loser probably retires, and if that's AJ, he probably needs to be on suicide watch for a while.

I don't like to call boxers over the hill or washed, but AJ is a shadow of his former self, and there's a very realistic possibility he loses this one.

Not that i care for this match anyway. Loser probably retires, and if that's AJ, he probably needs to be on suicide watch for a while.

I used to be an AJ believer but something is obviously broken. Let’s say his best interest isn’t to get in the ring with Deontay Wilder anymore.

I'll watch, but really it's time to make the Wilder fight.

So these clowns just passing Whyte and Chisora around like a couple of hookers. What a joke.

They've added Franklin to the mix of fighers who are absolutely no threat but evryone goes "Derp they're winning some rounds- I had them even after 6- derp derp derp".

I'm sick of this shit and their gourmet organic version of can soup.

Franklin was a terrible choice for an opponent for Joshua last time. He's got a good chin and defense and focuses on it making it hard to finish him. Whyte is a much better puncher but we have seen him go down enough times I think Joshua will stop him at some point.

I can't fault AJ for taking a winnable confidence building fight after the Usyk career derailment.
Don't like it as a fan. Don't want to see it. Rather even see him in a winnable freak show fight with Ngannou.
It's understandable though. I hope people cut AJ. some slack here. Not that I 100% believe he's not at some minimal fault for Fury & Wilder fights never going through, but I do believe he tried to make those somewhat. Also, look at who Wilder & Fury are currently fighting.......hmmmmmmm.

I think he may need a confidence boost before he becomes a gatekeeper to these tough "younger" prospects contenders like a Joyce, Anderson,Zhang, Dubois, & Hrgovic.
The Franklin fight wasn't exactly confidence inspiring & Franklin is the type of fighter who is never going to get the credit he may deserve. Dude is not an easy fight. Think this is his way of saying that the Franklin fight was still not where he needs to be to even be competitive with Fury or Usyk.

Do you actually think so? Whyte just looked average against an average opponent. As a Whyte fan I'd love to see him win but the matchup makes me a bit worried he could get beat up.

this will always be tasty, local rivals, if they sign the wilder fight, no chance, call dave allen

Do you actually think so? Whyte just looked average against an average opponent. As a Whyte fan I'd love to see him win but the matchup makes me a bit worried he could get beat up.

It's not so much that i believe in Whyte, i just think AJ is dead inside.

Reactions: mon
no matter how dead Joshua is, i cant see Whyte beating him at all. Whyte is nothing more than a euro level fighter at best.

He is like the modern day Danny Williams

Yea I don't want to see this fight I'm tired of rematches. I don't think to highly of Whyte should be as easy win for Joshua even if he has lost a step.

no matter how dead Joshua is, i cant see Whyte beating him at all. Whyte is nothing more than a euro level fighter at best.

He is like the modern day Danny Williams

Danny Williams who KOd Mike Tyson?

Whyte already KOd AJ in Ams and nearly KOd him in their pro fight. AJ is not much better than Whyte, and probably never was.

Just read Tyson Fury has sent AJ a contract now! I give up at this rate none of them are going to be fighting any time soon.

yeah it was reported on sky sports last night. No ones talking about it though, fury is the boy that cried wolf a few too many times. We all know it’s a load of bollocks. He’s turning into the boxing version of Connor McGregor, a desperate attention seeker

edit: just seen spencer Oliver and Jonny nelson talking about it on sky sports. They’re as sceptical as the rest of us

Last edited:
Back