Day 257 without a Clinton Press conference(Will update daily)

The more she speaks, the more people hate her.

She's really lucky that two of the three debates are hosted by her friends networks. They'll be sure to spoonfeed her question in advance and attempt to trap trump with questions.

I hope he just ignores them and hammers her and the dnc with their constant scandals as of late. She mentions Russia just bring up that 149 million dollar clinton foundation bribe from russia.

This is so going to end up being one of those “See? It was a non-issue!” gotcha points when she does a press conference and she has to wade through a veritable pillowfight of questions. I bet you the CNN reporter asks her shit about how sexist it is that she gets questions about her pant suits… After that it’ll be “See? She did a press conference and nothing bad came from it!”

Something is wrong with Hillary's health. I didn't make that up.

tumblr_ob350trIdP1udh5n8o1_400.gif

jjDA7Ne.gif

Remember Obama with his" If If If If okie dokie"

Their implant chip is clearly malfunctioning.
Man, I've actually thought about that. You've probably heard the controversy of the scars on Obama's head.

Eh... our last PM literally ran from the media, wouldn't face a press gallery, and would stand there silent when asked hard questions.

The only thing I could imagine that would derail her at this point is if Hackers got ahold of her medical records and exposed a serious condition or something.

She was picked years ago, even id something damning comes out they will likely rig the voting machines anyway.

She's got this.

Back