Day 257 without a Clinton Press conference(Will update daily)

Trump gives the media rope to hang him. Don't act like he does not say some really dumb shit.
I get tired of this media conspiracy against Trump angle Trumpeteers push. Trump says really dumb shit, and rightfully gets called out on it. If he would not give speeches like some un prepared student giving a presentation, then he would have less trouble with the media.
Rubio would be mopping up the floor with Shillary right now. Can't get him on racism because he is Hispanic. He knows his shit on foreign policy and smart enough not to bite on gotcha questions. He would be smart enough to make the required pivot for the general.
Instead the GOP nominated a clueless, thin skinned asshole, that people hate just as much as Hillary.
The only redeeming factor in this election, is neither of those idiots are getting re-elected.

Trump gives the media rope to hang him. Don't act like he does not say some really dumb shit.
I get tired of this media conspiracy against Trump angle Trumpeteers push. Trump says really dumb shit, and rightfully gets called out on it. If he would not give speeches like some un prepared student giving a presentation, then he would have less trouble with the media.
Rubio would be mopping up the floor with Shillary right now. Can't get him on racism because he is Hispanic. He knows his shit on foreign policy and smart enough not to bite on gotcha questions. He would be smart enough to make the required pivot for the general.
Instead the GOP nominated a clueless, thin skinned asshole, that people hate just as much as Hillary.
The only redeeming factor in this election, is neither of those idiots are getting re-elected.

Trump, like Hillary, says some dumb shit from time to time. But most of the time it is Trump saying perfectly true and reasonable things and just having his words twisted and scores of media pundits acting outraged by it.

Think the Khan controversy, "kicking out" a baby, 2nd amendment comment, ect. None of these things are "really stupid shit". It's only stupid to say when you have a media chomping at the bit to smear you. So it's politically stupid to do but again he's a political novice so it happens.

Considering the damage Trump is doing to the GOP, I seriously doubt that they'll get their shit together in time for the next presidential election. I mean, they had a clear postmortem of what went wrong the last time and instead of correcting the mistakes they didn't just double down in the same mistakes but to tap into hitherto undiscovered reserves of stupid and fuck themselves beyond all believe.

They're going to have enough trouble trying to put the genie Trump has released back in the bottle let alone fix their other problems.

I fully expect there to be 27 candidates in their next primaries and for them to pick the biggest asshole of the lot to run.

Trump, like Hillary, says some dumb shit from time to time. But most of the time it is Trump saying perfectly true and reasonable things and just having his words twisted and scores of media pundits acting outraged by it.

Think the Khan controversy, "kicking out" a baby, 2nd amendment comment, ect. None of these things are "really stupid shit". It's only stupid to say when you have a media chomping at the bit to smear you. So it's politically stupid to do but again he's a political novice so it happens.

No. That is not true. All of that stuff is objectively stupid for anyone with two brain-cells to rub together.

No. That is not true. All of that stuff is objectively stupid for anyone with two brain-cells to rub together.

The baby's mother came on the news and said the media twisted what happened and that Trump actually made light of an embarrassing situation for her. And it's pretty clear if you just watch the clip.

Khan's wife was just standing there silent and it was weird. And it is true that many muslims around the world...and by many I mean hundreds of millions...do control their wives in extreme ways.

And the 2nd amendment comment was spot on. It's the very essence of American democracy. When all else fails and you have an overreaching government trying to take away your most basic rights...well you still have the 2nd amendment. Joe Biden agrees with him on this point btw.

Those things are only "objectively stupid" if you have an ax to grind and political points to score.

This is interesting.

Cliffs;

• The secret service "said" (yep, it's official folks:rolleyes:)
  • Hillary gave 98% of charitable donations to her own foundation. (Yeah, cuz people who form their own foundations shouldn't be allowed to give to their own foundations.....derp)
  • The Clinton's are evil because they stole George Washington's cutlery and sold his plates...uh yeah
  • Julius Caesar also tried covering up seizures......k....point?
So much rhetorical bluster and intellectual dishonesty, you would need to seriously lack critical thinking tools to not see this guy for what he is.

OK, so for everyone saying this is smart politics, it is only smart politics because the media is in Clinton's pocket.

If everyday, the media was holding Clinton's feet to the fire, the way they do Trump, this would be killing her.

However, you are absolutely right, the corporate media being in the tank for Clinton, makes not having a press conference smart politics.

Before someone wants to ask why Clinton would be afraid of a press conference, if the corporate media is in the tank for her, not all of the media is corporate.

Someone from Democracy Now, or the Nation will ask her a real question.

Some speculate that it's because her health is the issue.

I wonder if she'll exhibit any bizarre behaviour during the debates.

Something is wrong with Hillary's health. I didn't make that up.

tumblr_ob350trIdP1udh5n8o1_400.gif

I think that gif is from when the shrooms kicked in

This has to be the Trump campaign's dumbest attack yet. She's done hundreds of interviews in that time, plus town halls, call-in shows, etc. There's nothing special about any particular type of press interaction.

This has to be the Trump campaign's dumbest attack yet. She's done hundreds of interviews in that time, plus town halls, call-in shows, etc. There's nothing special about any particular type of press interaction.

4c9.gif

I'm sure he'll come up with something dumber before the weeks over.

OK, so for everyone saying this is smart politics, it is only smart politics because the media is in Clinton's pocket.

If everyday, the media was holding Clinton's feet to the fire, the way they do Trump, this would be killing her.

However, you are absolutely right, the corporate media being in the tank for Clinton, makes not having a press conference smart politics.

Before someone wants to ask why Clinton would be afraid of a press conference, if the corporate media is in the tank for her, not all of the media is corporate.

Someone from Democracy Now, or the Nation will ask her a real question.

Why are you so focused on press conferances as opposed to say..... Speeches?

I wouldn't mind Tim Kaine was POTUS.

He's a better choice than Trump or Pence.... or Shilllary for that matter.

I wouldn't mind Tim Kaine was POTUS.

He's a better choice than Trump or Pence.... or Shilllary for that matter.

Well, I think Kane would be better than all of them.

Kane/Undertaker 2016

No no no.

My anonymous sources are different.

Or so they tell me.
My anonymous sources are evil spirits that whisper into my ears while I sleep at night.

Back