David Lemieux Vs James Kirkland. oct 22 on HBO

I think Kirkland will grind him down and win. His work rate and pressure will be too much for Lemi, and he will gas and be KOed.

This should be fun. James and better get Ann Wolfe on speed dial.

Stevens is without question the better fight, and the one that should be happening. 2016 needs to close with fights that have a chance at being competitive if they're to be on mainstream networks.

Good fight but should not be it's on card. We have 2 HBO PPV 2 weeks apart. Put it there

Yeah they should take every fun fight and shove it on a ppv so we never get free fights worth watching.

Shut the fuck up.

Lemeiux vs Stevens is the better fight. Lemeiux destroys Kirkland.

Atleast Stevens KOed a fresh ranked undefeated prospect to get this.
James been sitting on his ass ever since the canelo beat down.

Stevens is without question the better fight, and the one that should be happening. 2016 needs to close with fights that have a chance at being competitive if they're to be on mainstream networks.

Looks like the one they are going to make!

Kirkland will take a nap early. Not a good fight.

Should be a fun firefight tho.
Agreed. It'll have the spectacle of a brutal KO but that's about it. One guy with huge power who is chinny vs one guy with huge power who is not.

Now, Lemieux versus Stevens is a motherfucking great fight.

Does anyone know if Ann Wolfe is back in Kirkland's corner? Not saying that it would've made a huge difference with Canelo, but it might with Lemieux..

Heard it was Stevens now. I like this fight better than Kirkland. No disrespect to Kirkland, the man shows up to fight, but he has taken some punishment. I wonder about retirement, and then I wonder about what he would do after boxing. Hard sport.

I prefer the stevens fight.

Does anyone know if Ann Wolfe is back in Kirkland's corner? Not saying that it would've made a huge difference with Canelo, but it might with Lemieux..
Right because what Kirkland is missing is someone calling him ":eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:" in his corner. Anne Wolfe didn't make him better. He just fought shitty opponents when she was in his corner.

Back