David Lemieux Vs James Kirkland. oct 22 on HBO

Right because what Kirkland is missing is someone calling him ":eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:" in his corner. Anne Wolfe didn't make him better. He just fought shitty opponents when she was in his corner.

Gotta be better than that guy that was in his corner against canelo? It was just awkward watching that coach. Way too green for the world stage.

She is a bit crazy. But I'm just saying, he won with her in the corner.

I like either match, wish it wasn't so far from now.

One of the things imo that hurts boxing having to wait so long. Just like Manny's next fight, Nov 5

Right because what Kirkland is missing is someone calling him ":eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:" in his corner. Anne Wolfe didn't make him better. He just fought shitty opponents when she was in his corner.

She doesn't really make him a better boxer but she does make him work in the gym and push him out of his comfort zone. It's not so much that she's a good coach, more that it's the only person Kirkland will seem to listen to, so it's the best coach for him.

Lemieux knocks him out within 3 rounds and possibly ends his career. i don't see how anyone gives Kirkland a chance. He's most likely shot

She doesn't really make him a better boxer but she does make him work in the gym and push him out of his comfort zone. It's not so much that she's a good coach, more that it's the only person Kirkland will seem to listen to, so it's the best coach for him.
The same guys who beat him without Anne wolfe would beat him with her.

The same guys who beat him without Anne wolfe would beat him with her.

I don't disagree with that. But Kirkland would be in a much better shape to take the beating.

Back