Dave Grohl Walk- solo acoustic

BillytheFish

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Love this video, love how into the song he gets, gets me hyped up

I wonder if in 40 years people will refer to Grohl as a legend like Neil Young or Bowie.

I wonder if in 40 years people will refer to Grohl as a legend like Neil Young or Bowie.

To me, he's the drummer of Nirvana.

To a lesser degree the guy from Foo Fighters.

He's not "Dave Grohl". He hasn't got a name for himself.

No x100.

Says a lot of the current state of rock music that Grohl is seen as somewhat of a "godfather" of the genre. He's not bad by any stretch, but his work is fairly forgettable, imo.

He's made a few catchy ditties

Everlong does it for me bigtime. Will always love that song

No x100.

Says a lot of the current state of rock music that Grohl is seen as somewhat of a "godfather" of the genre. He's not bad by any stretch, but his work is fairly forgettable, imo.

Fairly forgettable as compared to who and/or what other group?

Did you watch the HBO documentary? Sonic Highways is a great all-around album that is far from "fairly forgettable" IMO.

Sure, he's not known as a solo artist, but that shouldn't take away from his overall influence on the industry.

I don't think he's to their level . . . but he's definitely made a mark on the industry and will hopefully continue to do so for years to come.

He seems like a good guy by all accounts. It would be cool to throw a few beers back with him and talk music.

He did a project called Them Crooked Vultures some years back with Josh Homme and John Paul Jones. It's a pretty killer album.

Thank god the rest of the world doesn't.

Oh whatever . . . you don't care for Dave Grohl I don't care for Neil Young or David Bowie . . . I'm over it already.

Oh whatever . . . you don't care for Dave Grohl I don't care for Neil Young or David Bowie . . . I'm over it already.

I never said I don't care for Dave Grohl.

You seem upset......put on some Foo Fighters and relax.

Always been a big fan of Dave. Foo Fighters is severely underrated so many great songs if you listen to more than just the singles.

I dont really think theres anything he could possilby do that could put him on par with Neil And David.

Hes released too much trash already.

Hes great though. Theres just levels to it

Back