Social Dave Chappelle went too far - do these guys have an argument?

Richmma80

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Do you think these guys have a valid argument? Should Netflix drop Capelle? Making jokes about people who are already getting killed/killing themselves as well as the over use of the N word, the one that ends with "ER"

They probably turned off the camera and jerked each other off.

Wankers.

And I am someone who said it wasn't all that good of a special in the thread for it in mayberry

They really don't, lol it's just a bunch of white people mad at a black guy for cracking jokes they dont like. Guess they should check that.. white privilege?

It's Comedy...

stand up comics are among the last bastions of free speech. Seriously, if this shit offends you, THEN TURN IT OFF!!

hell, his most recent stand up act (Sticks on Stones) covers about how sensitive you stupid woke motherfu*kers are. looks like they are proving him right again.

the primary reason why I decided to watch this is because stupid ass "woke" folk, WPEMs and leftist scum were complaining about it.

seriously, fu*k all of you censor happy C*nts

Wealthy, privileged, white males bemoaning a dark skinned man speaking publically.

Nothing new.

His Juicy Smolie joke is more than worth the "eh" stuff in that special.

Reviewers should cry more. Comedians routinely axe grind, everyone and if they don't they're giant fucking pussies.

Is this really a question? HE'S A COMEDIAN! The whole purpose of comedy is based on absurdity! SJW snowflakes can go fuck themselves. If you don't want to watch his special, then don't watch it.

Interesting to note, SJWs are very religious, despite being largely atheistic. They're worse than street preachers in many ways. They demand adherence to their moral code and want the state to force you to comply.

his Jussie Smollet segment was hilarious...
"Yes... and what were you doing at 2 AM? Walking to Subway you say..... Sandwiches? Alright ok sir..... in the winter in Chicago at 2 AM you were getting a sammich.... ...Check to see if Kanye is in town"

Uhh, they didn't say he should be canceled. You're just making that up, and I don't think we'll see anyone here argue that silly position.

They said it was funny, that he's their favorite comedian, and that he's one of the best comedians in the game, but that he shoehorned issues into his jokes. Not only is that not an argument that he should be canceled...it's not really an argument at all. It's just a statement of fact: that Chappelle, like many or most comedians, get off on truth-telling on issues they are personally all that informed on.

Believe it or not, someone can proffer the question "hey, did Dave have some shitty jokes?" without it meaning "hey, we should make Dave's show get canceled."

Theyre allowed to cry abouy it. And im allowed to laugh at them for cryin about it. I liked the show and laughed quite a bit.

Chappelle special was boss.

As he said in it, you clicked on his face.

"Yes... and what were you doing at 2 AM? Walking to Subway you say..... Sandwiches? Alright ok sir..... in the winter in Chicago at 2 AM you were getting a sammich.... ...Check to see if Kanye is in town"

I couldn't stop laughing at this.

not his best but still fucking hilarious, i'd watch it again

I couldn't stop laughing at this.
I legit had to pause to get myself back under control cause of how he led into the joke.

"You hear about this famous French actor? Juicey Smolie? He apparently, was the victim... of a hate crime. Not only was he French but he was also black and gay"

Then the whole bit about "you notice how ONE group wasn't speaking out very loudly... and that was black folks. Cause we were like 'I think this dude lying'"

The pussies complaining are just proving Dave Chappelle's point.

It's Comedy...

stand up comics are among the last bastions of free speech. Seriously, if this shit offends you, THEN TURN IT OFF!!

hell, his most recent stand up act (Sticks on Stones) covers about how sensitive you stupid woke motherfu*kers are. looks like they are proving him right again.

the primary reason why I decided to watch this is because stupid ass "woke" folk, WPEMs and leftist scum were complaining about it.

seriously, fu*k all of you censor happy C*nts

Who is trying to censor him?

Back