Date ideas

• Thread starter Deleted member 159002
  • Start date
Invite her to your place so you can cook for her. When she tries to suggest something else, keep saying "I'm not a rapist" like you're insulted and feel accused by her refusal to let you cook for her.

It's easier to get to home plate if you start from 1st base, know what I mean?

It's been a while since I went on a date. I only started talking to this woman yesterday and she wants to meet me tonight. Any date ideas? A place where we could talk?

Talk? If shit works out you'll have a lifetime of that. Take her to one of these instead. Will totally get her wet.

th

She's blown me off. I had a feeling it was too good to be true.

She's blown me off. I had a feeling it was too good to be true.
Aww sorry to hear that, dude.

Dust yourself down, get back on your horse and start meeting new people when you are ready!

Aww sorry to hear that, dude.

Dust yourself down, get back on your horse and start meeting new people when you are ready!

Like I said, the whole thing seemed too good to be true. An attractive woman who was a college athlete wants to see me after talking for one day, when I have trouble getting dates with less attractive women? I don't know why she did it. Just strange.

Like I said, the whole thing seemed too good to be true. An attractive woman who was a college athlete wants to see me after talking for one day, when I have trouble getting dates with less attractive women? I don't know why she did it. Just strange.
Ok. What did she say? Did she just cancel? Or cancel and suggest another day?

Ok. What did she say? Did she just cancel? Or cancel and suggest another day?

I texted her hours ago telling her I was home from work to let me know when she's done with work so we could make plans. Never responded.

I texted her hours ago telling her I was home from work to let me know when she's done with work so we could make plans. Never responded.
Ok. Give her time to respond. She's probably a little busy. Don't assume rejection just yet. Try not to drive yourself nuts waiting by the phone, focus on something else in your life.

Also, don't over complicate it. You don't have to "make plans" with her, just invite her to meet at Xpm at X place ... And grab a coffee/meal, go for a walk, get to know each other.

Calling or texting her "to make plans" seems too serious and boring. Women generally like a bit of spontaneity and "I wonder where he's taking me", if you plan it too rigidly, it takes the fun out of it.

Never say someone is too good for you or that its too good to be true. I learnt from experience that really good looking girls will like you while some girls that are not that attractive wont. Thats because being pretty doesnt dictate if she will like you or not.

Once i was at a party and asked some girls to dance, i dont even know how to dance but i improvised it really bad and since i didnt knew how to dance, i thought it would be good to dance with the less attractive first, cuz i thought i had more chances with them right? Wrong!! Some of them pushed me away like i was a bag of shit!! Pushed me with all their strength lol. Later on i took courage and went to the pretty ones and guess what? some of them were laughing every time i stomp their feets and wanted to make out with me. Thats when i learnt to go for the pretty ones and to have confidence. Hope you can realise that you have potential too and that pretty girls will also find you attractive, you just have to grab your opportunities. Good luck!

when did she say she wanted to spend some time?

Never say someone is too good for you or that its too good to be true. I learnt from experience that really good looking girls will like you while some girls that are not that attractive wont. Thats because being pretty doesnt dictate if she will like you or not.

Once i was at a party and asked some girls to dance, i dont even know how to dance but i improvised it really bad and since i didnt knew how to dance, i thought it would be good to dance with the less attractive first, cuz i thought i had more chances with them right? Wrong!! Some of them pushed me away like i was a bag of shit!! Pushed me with all their strength lol. Later on i took courage and went to the pretty ones and guess what? some of them were laughing every time i stomp their feets and wanted to make out with me. Thats when i learnt to go for the pretty ones and to have confidence. Hope you can realise that you have potential too and that pretty girls will also find you attractive, you just have to grab your opportunities. Good luck!

this might work if the TS is still 14.

just tell her to pick you up at 7 and take you wherever and tell her to bring money because she's buying . I did this with my current and I've been with her 7 years

those are 14 year old techniques. Game for 14 year old playas.
You said that because i asked girls to dance? Not all girls i asked to, later on i would just grab them by the waist while already dancing. But asking is not that uncommon since this party was held here in Brazil with songs that you have to dance with pairs, like salsa. Other than that i dont see how this could be 14 years old game, since i told him to go on for the good ones without hesitation or thinking they are too good for him.

Back