Date ideas

• Thread starter Deleted member 159002
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 159002

It's been a while since I went on a date. I only started talking to this woman yesterday and she wants to meet me tonight. Any date ideas? A place where we could talk?

Take her to the zoo.

Any restaurant where the music isn't too loud and you can get a booth.

Sleep Country, give her a look, fuck her.

homes-mattress-20140919.jpg

It's been a while since I went on a date. I only started talking to this woman yesterday and she wants to meet me tonight. Any date ideas? A place where we could talk?

I live around colonial era towns that have bars/restaurants with a little bit of charm. That is my usual go to. Other ideas include, a nice park, the beach, a waterfront, a coffee shop (although overdone), etc.

Last edited:
Invite her over tomorrow night to hang out, and then politely ask her to cook for you while you get drunk and watch men fight in a cage.

Or go ice skating, mini golfing or bowling. All good environments: you can be active and talk. Shell be very comfortable because you'll be in public but still retain enough privacy to talk. Also, at that point, she won't know that you're gonna date-rape her.

A good first date is drinks, preferably late evening. If you meet at 4-5 for a drink, you give yourself the best possibilities.

If you don't like each other, you're not paying for a meal or wasting your whole evening with this girl. You get your drink, tell her that you have something that you need to get to, and that's the end of it. No harm, no foul.

If you do like each other, you can easily transition to something else. You can grab dinner, continue drinking and getting to know one another, go for a walk, talk on a park bench, or whatever you want to. If you spend enough time with her and things are vibing, you can easily take a cab home together. Don't worry, your car will probably be there when you go to pick it up in the morning.

Pokemon hunting, selfies at the park, online browsing together, etc. Whatever millennials are doing nowadays...

if it's going to be at night, i would say a nice pool lounge that serves drinks. i always find that playing pool is a great idea for a first-date, as you can have casual conversation without the awkwardness of having everything centered on your conversation over a table. playing a game like pool can lighten the overall mood. it's a great ice-breaker and a cool way to bust her balls over a friendly game.

if it's during the day, i'd have a picnic at the park, in an area with lots of people. i try to make it seem as far of feeling like a date as possible. hanging out with others around eases tension in the environment.

I heard somewhere don't go out for coffee on a first date because it doesn't take very long to do so you don't necessarily have a lot of time together. I don't have any suggestions on what you should do but whatever you do don't do that.

Go to her place, when she answers the door whip it out and see how she feels about it. This has saved me SOOOOOOOOO much time.

Go to her place, when she answers the door whip it out and see how she feels about it. This has saved me SOOOOOOOOO much time.

But seriously go somewhere casual (I stress casual) for drinks. You wont feel much pressure and you will both loosen up over a few dranks. Makes the process easier.

did not mean to quote myself @sabretruth

A nice quiet night where you can have her start a Sherdog account and have her meet some of your finest friends

I heard somewhere don't go out for coffee on a first date because it doesn't take very long to do so you don't necessarily have a lot of time together. I don't have any suggestions on what you should do but whatever you do don't do that.

i guess the whole coffee on the first date concept came about in case you don't hit it off early-on, and you can split after the coffee is over. i'm with you in general. coffee as a date is fucking lame. if anything, coffee is good to grab-and-go, and then go someplace else for the actual date.

Take her to a big park at night. Make sure she sees you get a roll of duct tape and some rope out of the trunk of your car.

Starbucks. No tobacco, friendly atmosphere and you can actually talk and hear each other.

If things go well, move to a bar, restaurant, pool/darts.

Keep it simple and casual.

Back