Darren till vs tyron woodley who wins?

People saying till is going to win, makes me think that the new breed of the mma fans, have finally educated themselves on the fight game. And also makes me think that they just want woodley to lose.

I just think he's gonna win based on his skill set and the way he fights vs the way Woodley fights and the guys that have given him problems. The only question in this fight is how will Till defend the wrestling if Woodley plays that game.

I also think Till will have problems making weight.

I don't know what to think of this fight. Woodley is kind of lucky to be still champion imo, but Till is being pushed way too hard for a title shot me thinks.
Yes, he edged Wonderboy but Woodley has a history of making fights boring and uneventful.
It can be one of those snoozefests.

Tyron could make his life easier by offering a takedown threat, level changing and employing faints. Sometimes the threat alone of a TD can drastically alter your opponents proficiency in striking, GSP was a master at this.

Tyron has Dan Henderson / Rampage Jackson syndrome though, he started stopping people on the feet and has fallen in love with his boxing. His wrestling is his best asset but we've not seen him employ it offensively for a while.

If Woodley tries to stand with Till, I think the fight Will look like McDonald vs Woodley.
Taking down Maia isnt smart

In the two Wonderboy fights Woodly had multiple rounds that honestly should have been 10 8. He completely shut Wonderboy down with grappling.

Woodleys problem is that he carries so much muscle.. He cant utilize his wrestling for 5 rounds. If he lost some size i think it would benifit him

I just think he's gonna win based on his skill set and the way he fights vs the way Woodley fights and the guys that have given him problems. The only question in this fight is how will Till defend the wrestling if Woodley plays that game.
I think Woodley whole gameplan will be based on takedowns and ground and pound. Woodley really needs to find a way to slow down till if he wants to win, and if he wins this will be his 4th title defense.

Taking down Maia isnt smart

In the two Wonderboy fights Woodly had multiple rounds that honestly should have been 10 8. He completely shut Wonderboy down with grappling.

Woodleys problem is that he carries so much muscle.. He cant utilize his wrestling for 5 rounds. If he lost some size i think it would benifit him

Nah he doesn't need to lose some size what he needs to do is do more aerobic exercises (like more sprints, and weight sprints, and some other exercises that i can't think of at the moment) woodley is probably the most explosive fighter in that division.

I have Darren Till, at some point Britain will have 2 champions in Darren Till and Nathaniel Wood at 135lbs.

Till didn t look impressive against wonderboy (no one) and was more or less gifted the decision after badly missing weight
He got a title shot and won t have a full camp against woodley and he was saw partying few days ago
If woodley is back at 100% i think he ll win
It s too early for till imo

Pulling for Woodley. But ( unfortunately ) I think Till takes it.
No matter who wins, I don’t see this going past 3 rounds.
IF Woodley wins, he’ll embarrass Till.

Till didn t look impressive against wonderboy (no one) and was more or less gifted the decision after badly missing weight
He got a title shot and won t have a full camp against woodley and he was saw partying few days ago
If woodley is back at 100% i think he ll win
It s too early for till imo

No till knows his own weaknesses, and it doesn't take a year to learn good takedown defense. Especially with someone who has been taken down many times in one fight. So I think till will be smart for his training camp. He needs to be for this fight, and he can start his own training camp soon, he can party for one night though.

Woodley f*ks up Dana's plan to have another man hold down the WW division...

I can see Woodley having trouble with Till's size. He also says he is taking the fight regardless of Till making weight which didn't worked out that well for Wonderboy.

I would like to see Woodley win and then beat Colby. KO's in both fights would be lovely.

I don't like that Till has missed weight BADLY in half of his last four fights. Coming in 6 and 4 pounds over seems like he didn't try, and against Wonderboy he weighed in HIGHER in his second weigh in which tells me he chose to not cut more and just fight heavy, AKA he intentionally cheated. I'm sick of seeing shit like this get rewarded by the UFC.

Woodley by TKO in later rounds or decision.

Gotta say Till. Woodley is not an offensive threat with his wrestling. He rarely takes opponents down. So this most likely plays out on the feet. I also usually give good boxers the advantage over good MT guys but Woodley's style is low output with high power. Every punch Woodley throws is with bad intentions. The low output though is where a person like Till can take full advantage and bully Woodley around the cage and tire him out. Till is going to be in Woodley's face at kickboxing range all night.

It's possible that Woodley knocks him into orbit but mostly likely it's a Till 3rd/4th/5th round TKO.

I hope I'm wrong BTW.

Back