Darren till vs tyron woodley who wins?

Gotta say Till. Woodley is not an offensive threat with his wrestling. He rarely takes opponents down. So this most likely plays out on the feet. I also usually give good boxers the advantage over good MT guys but Woodley's style is low output with high power. Every punch Woodley throws is with bad intentions. The low output though is where a person like Till can take full advantage and bully Woodley around the cage and tire him out. Till is going to be in Woodley's face at kickboxing range all night.

It's possible that Woodley knocks him into orbit but mostly likely it's a Till 3rd/4th/5th round TKO.

I hope I'm wrong BTW.

Honestly people are underestimating woodley a little too much. They don't see how much of a threat he really is he is a dangerous motherfucker. I'm not counting him out of this, maybe he'll pull off an upset, but till might be a little more dangerous.

I can see Till clipping him, but Woodley takes decision(sadly).

I can’t wait to see some more of this...

giphy.gif

I got Till here. He is very quick with his strikes and keeps the pressure on. He also has good pop in his shots. Till is closer in style to Rory than Wonderboy, and Woodly will have a hard time if he tries the whole keeping his back against the fence.

Woodley.

Why? because after watching TIll's fights he hasn't faced a powerful wrestler. Woodley knows that if he strikes with Till he might get ko since he uses the same McG stance and attack patterns, so he must take the fight to the ground and smother till with Pressure. If Woodley doesn't take the fight to the ground Till can ko him and even outstrike him, we must remember Woodley fights with his back on the fence when outstruck.

Don't care one way or the other.

I think Till will bulldoze Woodley and the size advantage would be too much. Till will win by tko after Woodley gets badly beaten up against the cage and falls down. It seems almost an unfair fight seeing them standing together.

I think Till will bulldoze Woodley and the size advantage would be too much. Till will win by tko after Woodley gets badly beaten up against the cage and falls down. It seems almost an unfair fight seeing them standing together.

Not too sure about that, woodley is smaller which gives him the ability to takedown till more. Woodley needs to land at least 5 over hands, to knock till out or at least knock him down, I honestly I wanted to see till fight for the title so bad, but I wanted him to have like 1 more big challenge after wonderboy like RDA or someone, that's a big prospect.

Till won't make weight. 30% till purse gonna go to woodley and wont be able to actually win strap. Win for woodley either way

Back