Darren till vs tyron woodley who wins?

ironkhan57

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So I'm bored waiting for emergency services to bring me gas for my car. Yes I know I need to be more responsible with my money, it's hard when you move to a new house, and don't get the luxury of the old house with a pantry to keep everything in their and a simple stove to cook food instead of just going to shoprite after my workouts and going to royal fried chicken or jersey fried chicken for a healthy burger.

Anyways so darren till has been underestimated once or twice, so I think a fight with t-wood maybe t-woods got this. But I could be wrong. T-wood has got the grappling advantage most definitely, the overhand power he has is good but darren till aparently spars with heavyweights and doesn't get affected by their punches (maybe their not heavyweights like JDS or stipe that can rock him but they are still heavyweights).

Darren till has the reach and probably strength advantage too. Has more experience striking.

The only way I see till winning this is if till works on more takedown defense then anything (which I'm pretty sure that's what hes working on right now, because he knows that woodley is a really good wrestler). And if he doesn't use the same strategy he had against wonderboy. Which was just come forward like a tank and hit him, kind of like an old instructor of mine. Anyways the way I see woodley winning this, is if he can get till up against the cage wall and just tiring him out, while also pressuring him with strikes letting go, a bit and hitting him, kind of like a boxing strategy really. If woodley hits enough overhands on till he will knock out till or at least knock him down. Another way I see woodley winning, is if he goes for a takedown but then actually gets a body lock then takes down till and ground and pounds him until he's knocked out which is not easy, but he will have to takedown till to win, or just tire him out to knock him out.

Who wins? Till arguably best wonderboy (I think he won that fight because wonderboy was hit more then till, I saw those strikes land, and the fact that thompson was moving back and for the first time since I watched him fight he had a worried look on his face, in moments in the rounds.). T-wood has beaten robbie Lawler, and wonderboy (which are 2 of the only fighters that actually matter that hes beaten).

I’m waiting for Till to make weight first before I make any bets lol. Watch Till come in at 170.05 lbs and have Tyrone tell him to “ fuck off” lol.

Darren till wins via neglect of offspring in the first round, becoming the first mma fighter to finish a fight with such technique. Forever in the history books...

Woodley, Till is overhyped and will miss weight.

So I'm bored waiting for emergency services to bring me gas for my car. Yes I know I need to be more responsible with my money, it's hard when you move to a new house, and don't get the luxury of the old house with a pantry to keep everything in their and a simple stove to cook food instead of just going to shoprite after my workouts and going to royal fried chicken or jersey fried chicken for a healthy burger.

Anyways so darren till has been underestimated once or twice, so I think a fight with t-wood maybe t-woods got this. But I could be wrong. T-wood has got the grappling advantage most definitely, the overhand power he has is good but darren till aparently spars with heavyweights and doesn't get affected by their punches (maybe their not heavyweights like JDS or stipe that can rock him but they are still heavyweights).

Darren till has the reach and probably strength advantage too. Has more experience striking.

The only way I see till winning this is if till works on more takedown defense then anything (which I'm pretty sure that's what hes working on right now, because he knows that woodley is a really good wrestler). And if he doesn't use the same strategy he had against wonderboy. Which was just come forward like a tank and hit him, kind of like an old instructor of mine. Anyways the way I see woodley winning this, is if he can get till up against the cage wall and just tiring him out, while also pressuring him with strikes letting go, a bit and hitting him, kind of like a boxing strategy really. If woodley hits enough overhands on till he will knock out till or at least knock him down. Another way I see woodley winning, is if he goes for a takedown but then actually gets a body lock then takes down till and ground and pounds him until he's knocked out which is not easy, but he will have to takedown till to win, or just tire him out to knock him out.

Who wins? Till arguably best wonderboy (I think he won that fight because wonderboy was hit more then till, I saw those strikes land, and the fact that thompson was moving back and for the first time since I watched him fight he had a worried look on his face, in moments in the rounds.). T-wood has beaten robbie Lawler, and wonderboy (which are 2 of the only fighters that actually matter that hes beaten).

The fans win, Tyron Woodley is possibly one of the greatest of all time, and he’s fighting a guy who might also be the greatest of all time with an accent. You absolutely have to buy this paper view I’m telling you right now you’re going to regret it if you don’t

The fans win, Tyron Woodley is possibly one of the greatest of all time, and he’s fighting a guy who might also be the greatest of all time with an accent. You absolutely have to buy this paper view I’m telling you right now you’re going to regret it if you don’t

PaperView.jpg

Didn't read that long ass post.

I'm rooting for Till, but I think Woodley will win a decision.

I could see Till doing what Rory did but maybe with more ferociousness and power. Or he just picks him apart for 5 rounds.

Howeber I am not sure about his wrestling defense. But I also have not seen Woodley use his wrestling offensively since Strikeforce. Maybe I am forgetting a fight though.

But if Woodley cannot get it to the mat he is in trouble. Till is better at leading than Wonderboy and will push Woodley if he gets the space.

Tough fight for Woodley.

At the same time I am not sure if Till even belongs at WW. He better not fail to make weight again. Especially if he wins.

Rogan, is that you?

I'm sorry but Woodley is far, very far, from one of the greatest of all times.

Tyron could make his life easier by offering a takedown threat, level changing and employing faints. Sometimes the threat alone of a TD can drastically alter your opponents proficiency in striking, GSP was a master at this.

Tyron has Dan Henderson / Rampage Jackson syndrome though, he started stopping people on the feet and has fallen in love with his boxing. His wrestling is his best asset but we've not seen him employ it offensively for a while.

If Woodley tries to stand with Till, I think the fight Will look like McDonald vs Woodley.

I'm sorry but Woodley is far, very far, from one of the greatest of all times.

Woodley might be way closer to the greatest welterweight if he beats till. A lot of fighters underestimate till, though.

I am leaning towards Till in this one

I am leaning towards Till in this one

People saying till is going to win, makes me think that the new breed of the mma fans, have finally educated themselves on the fight game. And also makes me think that they just want woodley to lose.

Back