Darren Till vs Israel Adesanya - Potential match up

GSP Rush

Black Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ok, so I was watching this on Youtube earlier and I was wondering what you guys thought in regards to the potential match up between Israel Adesanya and Darren Till?

I know the obvious would to be against this since Till's recent losses however it's interesting what Cub Swanson and Kenny Florian say in this video which is why I want to see what you guys think?

What Kenny is saying about the weight class thing sounds interesting, you've got a skilled fighter in Izzy and Till also has that power too, both interesting strikers I think it could be a good match up.

Please watch the video before leaving your comments as like I say I think it's easy to dismiss this after Till's recent losses however give it a watch first and then decide.

I would love to hear the various vibes here as I think this could be quite interesting.

anyone who says they know how this fight will go is lying. This is one of those "thats why we have the fights" moments. Nobody could tell how this would go down. Both have shown questionable chins and dynamite in their hands.

IF i had to pick though id said Till by TKO/KO, i think the weight cut is really hurting him bad.

anyone who says they know how this fight will go is lying. This is one of those "thats why we have the fights" moments. Nobody could tell how this would go down. Both have shown questionable chins and dynamite in their hands.

IF i had to pick though id said Till by TKO/KO, i think the weight cut is really hurting him bad.

Yeah, I think it's interesting what you also say there about the weight cut thing, like Kenny was saying in the video Till hasn't looked great on the scales in the past that this could be a much better move for him. Two strikers with the power too could be an interesting fight.

I think Adesanya starches Till. Till's fighting style should have been a bad matchup for Masvidal but that didn't work at all. His skills don't match the style imo. He will have also never fought anyone as long and tall as Adesanya
Both have shown questionable chins and dynamite in their hands.
Adesanya has a questionable chin?

y5dfq1rb3pk11.png

Size difference for reference. I think Israel wins. He's a better striker with better defense and he has more variety. Till has a 1-2, and a body kick. Uppercut if it's there but doesn't throw much aside from that

LMFAO!!! Till hasn't shown me anything that makes me believe he can outclass Adesanya on the feet. You're a funny guy.

I think Adesanya starches Till. Till's fighting style should be a bad matchup for Masvidal but that didn't work at all.

Adesanya has a questionable chin?

Id say so, ive seen him knocked absolutely stiff before and hurt a few times by Kelvin..who knows how it would hold up vs guys with even more power, that means its questionable, not certified bad just questionable.

Id say so, ive seen him knocked absolutely stiff before and hurt a few times by Kelvin..who knows how it would hold up vs guys with even more power, that means its questionable, not certified bad just questionable.
I see what you mean. But I think Gastelum hits harder than Till. Although going up in weight could have serious benefit to power as well.

LMFAO!!! Till hasn't shown me anything that makes me believe he can outclass Adesanya on the feet. You're a funny guy.

when did i say outclass? are we just putting words into the mouths of others now? Come on sir dont do that.

I said clearly we have NO IDEA WHAT WOULD HAPPEN. i just think at MW that Till would hit a lot harder than Kelvin and kelvin hurt izzy..i said it was questionable AND IF I HAD TO PICK...which i dont.... Your reaction and being triggered so easily and by nothing..thats funny

You are massively overestimating Till's ability. The guy only has 1 punch and one style. He drains himself for a reason.

when did i say outclass? are we just putting words into the mouths of others now? Come on sir dont do that.

I said clearly we have NO IDEA WHAT WOULD HAPPEN. i just think at MW that Till would hit a lot harder than Kelvin and kelvin hurt izzy..i said it was questionable AND IF I HAD TO PICK...which i dont.... Your reaction and being triggered so easily and by nothing..thats funny

Kelvin is much more skilled than Till.

You are massively overestimating Till's ability. The guy only has 1 punch and one style. He drains himself for a reason.

massivly over estimating a guy by saying i have no idea what would happen? and that i have no idea how he would look at MW? where exactly am i massivly over rating anyone? I said i didnt know.

did you think mas would knock out askren? no..lol we dont know..thats literally all i said that anyone who knwos is crazy.. wtf is going on in this thread.

It's interesting isn't it? I think with the weight cut thing Kenny mentioned is something to really put into perspective here when we think about this match up.

I'm loving the various answers here so far too as again, I do feel this is one of those really interesting fights that has a lot of potential to be great.

I kinda wonder if Till's just been taking the wrong fights and making the wrong decisions recently as like I say, what Kenny mentions about the weight cut thing and him looking terrible on the scales (which I'm sure most of us will agree with) but I do kinda wonder how this fight would go and the various vibes here too is also really interesting which goes to show.

I'm not triggered at all. I really do think you're funny based on your post history. And your explanation for picking Till is even funnier.

I see what you mean. But I think Gastelum hits harder than Till. Although going up in weight could have serious benefit to power as well.

Exactly, this is what makes me wonder in regards to this.

I'm not triggered at all. I really do think you're funny based on your post history. And your explanation for picking Till is even funnier.

lmao you are clearly triggered to respond that way. let me ask you this.. why would i put "if i had to pick" in all caps? thats clearly to show that i have no idea who would win. read my post again...

Actually did you even read it at all? I dont think and didnt say literally any of the shit you are saying.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back