Darren Till now says he cares about his family

I just hope his family welcome him back after Woodley kicks his as.

Till is savage.

Hope he beats Woodley.

I get it. Not mad, still not a Till fan.

The family comment sounds like a sherdogger trying to be different and cool. Apparently it was the wrong value to be too cool for, for sherdoggers

Feeling the heat so he decides to backtrack

Just like the time he posted that video of him beating the shit out of his hopelessly overmatched sparring partner (more like punching bag), and then justified it by saying that the dude was actually a really good fighter and hits him a lot too.

Welcome to 2018. Where every comment has to be over analyzed to death.

He’s a massive bellend
tenor.gif

Till speaking truth. He has been dreaming about this since he was kids, now it's his moment & all the focus should be on fight. Of course he cares about his family.

Lol I can't believe peoplw took him literally, its called hyping a fight kids.

I just hope his family welcome him back after Woodley kicks his as.
after who. this fight either isn't happening or till is gonna KTFO. evil will be cleansed from the ufc

I'm so hyped! This guy dont give a fuck about his family, awesome!

Well a man's job is to provide for his family and if he wins this fight that makes it much easier. So his focus should be 100 percent on this fight and most importantly making weight. Missing by 5 and 6 lbs in 2 fights at non championship weight worries me the most tbh.

This is how it is when you're a professional fighter. It's like being mad at a soldier for putting whatever mission they are on before their family. If they don't they will get their head taken clean off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back