Darren Till now says he cares about his family

i dont think he has no care at all for his daughter or family, but he has said multiple times he's selfish and is fine with spending little time with his daughter if it means he will become a champion. i get being dedicated to your craft but that is wrong imo.

he said he didn't see her in over a year, i dont see how it would be so detrimental to his goals to go see her for a while before a camp or during some time off after a fight at the least.

“Me girlfriend and me daughter, they know what’s what and she was right next to me when I was giving that interview and she was laughing. Some people just need to stop trying to be offended. All right, it might have come out as if I don’t give two s**ts but right now, it’s all about me until eighth of September. I have to be selfish enough. And after the fight, everyone knows, downtime, holidays, going to see me daughter. It’s just people wanting to be offended.

“People just don’t know [what it takes to be an elite fighter]. In five week’s time, all my life’s work will have led up to that one moment. 15 years in the making. I couldn’t have got here without being selfish. I’m working so hard and I’ve had bumps in the road and there were many days where I didn’t - there were some days I couldn’t eat - because I just gave me whole life to this fight and now it’s paying off. People just don’t understand how it works, high level fighting. They look for any opportunity to be offended. It’s just online trolls who just haven’t got a clue.”"

HE better care about the scale for his fight.

Most people doesn't seem to understand requirements of professional sport.

He should just speak Portuguese. He's much more charming when he does.
Lol. I was just checking this out and to my surprise I could understand his portuguese better than when I hear native brazilians because many of them speak faster and the accents of different parts of brazil play a huge difference as well.

I’m not sure I agree about him beong more charming, I think the liverpool accent is great haha.

This is the same depraved cesspit that group wanks over the sight of Holly Holm's arse yet everyone is quick to the take the moral highground over this comment Till made. Laughable.

Lol at the nuthugging, self proclaimed ,badasses in here that don't understand what the problem with Till's words were

A professional athlete, businessman, whatever, has to be selfish at times and put their family to the side to get the job done sometimes. We ALL do it.
NOBODY is not understanding that. We all get that.
But only a moron goes on tv and LITERALLY says that they don't care about their children.

If he just said " all i care about right now is getting that fookin belt. That's all that's on my mind". NO ONE would've given a fuck. He specifically called out not caring about his kids, which was just a bizarre and stupid thing to say since no one asked him about his kids. Add in the bonus info he gave about not seeing his kid for a year, and it makes you question what exactly does he mean
How the fuck is that so hard to understand?
Lol has nothing to fucking do with SJW, or "society today".
Till said something moronic (again) and he was called on it.
<36>

There are two likely explanations for what he said. he said it just to get attention (and it worked) or it was his real feelings.

Can someone explain what the fuck did Till say that was wrong?

LOL Till seems like he is not a good dude. With that being said he's an awesome fighter and I hope he beats Woodley.

Can someone explain what the fuck did Till say that was wrong?
He didnt say anything wrong.

Too many SJW divas on here misinterpreting his words and wont admit they were wrong from the start.

This is the same depraved cesspit that group wanks over the sight of Holly Holm's arse yet everyone is quick to the take the moral highground over this comment Till made. Laughable.

They wank over the sight of her gigantic clit which has been enlarged by anabolic steroids.

The children are his real legacy - actual human beings that will carry on his name/DNA.

What is an MMA legacy exactly? Being featured in a highlight reel? People reading his name on the champions' list? Some sherdogger creating a commemorative thread about him? Makes no sense. Fans for the most part forget the past fighters and focus on the present ones.

Back