Darren Till now says he cares about his family

Damn this guy manages to be unlikable without even using controversy.

I kind of figured that's what he meant.

You have to be selfish in this sport in order to be successful.

Had to hear it from him to be sure though.

Family 2nd Darren Till is born
And when in the future Darren Till loses the weight first and then the fight, there’s an excuse ready: ‘That was "family 1st (unmotivated) Darrwn Till"’ and we partly saw that excuse for missing the weight already lol.

Like they say, those who excel in their craft are those who are cold blooded...He's probably just saying he loves his family to save face and keep TS as a fan...but we all know deep down, he's savage...still not a fan after that stunt he pulled (miss weight) and danced with Wonderboy all night...

Nah... is pretty clear that he doesn't care, so he will smash Tyron.

The guy needs to be more careful with his words.

More clear.

In this day and age, saying one wrong thing, left up to interpretation and suddenly you're a monster with all sort of ridicule thrown your way.

I sort of assume it was rhetoric, but damn was it savage

Was this not the obvious meaning of his initial comments? This place is weird sometimes. Willful ignorance at the strangest times.

The guy needs to be more careful with his words.

More clear.

In this day and age, saying one wrong thing, left up to interpretation and suddenly you're a monster with all sort of ridicule thrown your way.

Except he’s in a position to not give a F and still make bank.

If I was a world class athlete and was just the absolute best, I’d shit talk and say whatever to get the sensitive whining groups raging. f them.

So sick of others trying to ruin people’s lives and demand people get fired for something said or that they have said. Fucking irritates the hell out of me.

I hope till comes back and says “ fook my family! Hope they all burn in hell. Then I’ll get me hard WERRRRRRK”

Just watch the SJWs lose their minds.

I didn't know Sherdog is full of sensitive little girls.

Till's kid isn't sick or dying, she's living with her Mom in Brazil and is just fine. Til facetimes her and sends her money. What he's saying is, at this very moment it's all about focusing on his career, this might mean sacrificing seeing his daughter, but he needs to be provide for her future. How are we going to act like millions of parents don't do this already. My dad worked overseas for 5 years apart from me and my mom for a better future, I know many parents who had to work either long hours or in another country to provide. There's nothing wrong with that.

Last edited:
Except he’s in a position to not give a F and still make bank.

If I was a world class athlete and was just the absolute best, I’d shit talk and say whatever to get the sensitive whining groups raging. f them.

So sick of others trying to ruin people’s lives and demand people get fired for something said or that they have said. Fucking irritates the hell out of me.

I hope till comes back and says “ fook my family! Hope they all burn in hell. Then I’ll get me hard WERRRRRRK”

Just watch the SJWs lose their minds.
Lmao.

SJW's definitely need to take a chill pill.

The outrage culture of today drives me up the wall.

I see what you're saying, it would be funny if Till came out and said "Fook tha lot of yew ya sensitive ninnies".

Till as a heel would be primed to make some serious cash too.

I dont have a problem with what he said, he was trying to make a point - his focus is on this fight and only this fight.

if you think he doesn't care about your family, that's cool. But if he truly didn't care about them, he never would have mentioned them. They wouldn't be on his mind at a time like that, if he didn't care about seeing them, if he didn't care about the time away from them, it would never come to his mind at a time like that.
I believe it was connected to Conor taking a year off for his wife having a baby. Till wanted to drive home how much more dedicated to his craft he is than some others. By bringing the spotlight to the fact he has a kid at home and another on the way yet he’s still in the gym training everyday, he’s attempting to show his priorities are MMA legacy first, family second.

A wise man once said: “ I have a girlfriend who is 7 months pregnant and a daughter in Brazil and I don’t care”

That man was kenny ‘ken flo’ Florian

Fuck family....dreams come first
So cut as much weight as you can to get an advantage and maybe you will win a belt in a weight class way lower than you should be. I cant stand tyrun but I hope he smashes this guy..............actually I hope its a double ko thats so bad they both never fight again. Heres hoping

He should just speak Portuguese. He's much more charming when he does.

Back