Darren Till going crazy about coke ASMR (Video)

Note how your dumb ass has NOTHING ORIGINAL in your replies.

And yet....here you are.......replying.

5gzU.gif

Look at all the lazy fucks who liked it. Did you hit "like" by yourselves or did your moms come downstairs to the basement, carefully stepping over your semen filled tube socks, to hit "like" for you?
Pretty solid. Well done.

How is that ASMR crap relaxing?

Makes me want to scream and headkick the nearest person
I fucking love it. Literally fall asleep to it almost every night. Different strokes for different folks I guess

I fucking love it. Literally fall asleep to it almost every night. Different strokes for different folks I guess
Oh, seriously?
Man, it legit bothers me... The whispering and sounds eating food and drinking makes me irate haha. Hate it. I never knew this was a thing. I thought everyone hated the sound of people eating and just annoying noises in general.

At least it makes you fall asleep and relaxes you
I just listen to podcasts

As someone who has cut weight for wrestling, a can of coke or Gatorade after weighing in really is enough to make you go crazy with joy

Wtf was she doing to his ear? I thought it was aboat sounds?

She was cleaning his ears. And its also about the surrounding sounds, visuals or anything that someone is doing very concentrated and without talking too loud. At least, for me. I also love chiropractic adjustment videos. Yes I know, its weird, lol.

lmao that ASMR shit is cringe as fuck, but i love till man.

Oh, seriously?
Man, it legit bothers me... The whispering and sounds eating food and drinking makes me irate haha. Hate it. I never knew this was a thing. I thought everyone hated the sound of people eating and just annoying noises in general.

At least it makes you fall asleep and relaxes you
I just listen to podcasts
Some people are unresponsive to it, so I can see how it can be annoying if you don’t get it. Describing the ‘tingles’ one gets from it to somebody who doesn’t get them just makes you sound stupid, but here goes haha - It’s kind of like the ‘pins and needles’ feeling you get when walking on a leg that’s fallen asleep, except it’s all over your body, and instead of boardering on the side of painful it boarders on the side of soothing.

Podcasts could put me to sleep too, but I get all my podcast listens in while at work.

Back