Darren Till going crazy about coke ASMR (Video)

She was cleaning his ears. And its also about the surrounding sounds, visuals or anything that someone is doing very concentrated and without talking too loud. At least, for me. I also love chiropractic adjustment videos. Yes I know, its weird, lol.

Ah okay thanks for explaining

A googled a bit trying to understand it

I must admit, chiro adjustment does sound amazing. I can handle the sound cracking backs etc... Sounds so good haha.

That coke one fucks me off beyond comprehension though haha

Some people are unresponsive to it, so I can see how it can be annoying if you don’t get it. Describing the ‘tingles’ one gets from it to somebody who doesn’t get them just makes you sound stupid, bet here goes haha - It’s kind of like the ‘pins and needles’ feeling you get when walking an a leg that’s fallen asleep, except it’s all over your body, and instead of boardering on the side of painful it boarders on the side of soothing.

Podcasts could put me to sleep too, but I get all my podcast listens in while at work.

That sounds incredible

It's like a drug you can use whenever??? Haha

I just don't think I'll ever experience it :/
I did get told I have PTSD so maybe that's why??

Some people are unresponsive to it, so I can see how it can be annoying if you don’t get it. Describing the ‘tingles’ one gets from it to somebody who doesn’t get them just makes you sound stupid, but here goes haha - It’s kind of like the ‘pins and needles’ feeling you get when walking on a leg that’s fallen asleep, except it’s all over your body, and instead of boardering on the side of painful it boarders on the side of soothing.

Podcasts could put me to sleep too, but I get all my podcast listens in while at work.

Is it like soothing an itch finally?
Like cleaning your ear feels pretty incredible

Ah okay thanks for explaining

A googled a bit trying to understand it

I must admit, chiro adjustment does sound amazing. I can handle the sound cracking backs etc... Sounds so good haha.

That coke one fucks me off beyond comprehension though haha

I fInd that coke video to be weak as well. But could understand Darren loving it though. The dude was at the hardest part of a weight cut.

This isn’t cocaine.

You tricked me.

And you did it on purpose.

That sounds incredible

It's like a drug you can use whenever??? Haha

I just don't think I'll ever experience it :/
I did get told I have PTSD so maybe that's why??
Honestly, that’s a good way of explaining. It’s like a self induced euphoria whenever you want. I mean, it’s not as strong as Molly or something, but it’s definitely a noticeable feeling.

Another strange thing about ASMr is that different people are triggered by different things. Some people love the crinkling of plastic, but I hate it. I’m personally really sensitive to visual triggers, like youtubers waving their hands around and following lights as if in an eye appointment. I’d recommend searching youtube for an ‘asmr trigger test’ and watching it while laying in bed one night. Also, shift your position while doing it - I can’t get the tingles in any position other than laying on my back or sitting.

Honestly, that’s a good way of explaining. It’s like a self induced euphoria whenever you want. I mean, it’s not as strong as Molly or something, but it’s definitely a noticeable feeling.

Another strange thing about ASMr is that different people are triggered by different things. Some people love the crinkling of plastic, but I hate it. I’m personally really sensitive to visual triggers, like youtubers waving their hands around and following lights as if in an eye appointment. I’d recommend searching youtube for an ‘asmr trigger test’ and watching it while laying in bed one night. Also, shift your position while doing it - I can’t get the tingles in any position other than laying on my back or sitting.

ThIs is crazy
I'm definitely going to try it out

Thanks for explaining :) I'll do a test tomorrow

Back