Darren Till going crazy about coke ASMR (Video)

Google this.

516e346159ad0204c081bdac96ae5ac1.png
39907518_606878229708951_8288338159930789589_n-png.433143

This looks creepy and stupid

It looks creepy because it's a fat and old bloke doing it and ASMR is mostly done by women. So it's just our prejudices talking louder. There's nothing creepy about it really. I compliment him for doing it and it seems he's got his audience. His videos have lots of positive comments and likes.

So it's people whispering? Sounds fucking lame.
@ColeslawBJJ whispering and tearing plastic bags or banging objects and stuff like that.

I find it distressing tbh.

This gif has a lot of shooping potential, like replacing the phone screen with some gay anime furry shit

giphy.gif

What the fuck is ASMR?
Autonomous sensory meridian response (ASMR) is an experience characterized by a static-like or tingling sensation on the skin that typically begins on the scalp and moves down the back of the neck and upper spine. It has been compared with auditory-tactile synesthesia.

Time stamped:

Full coke story goes from about 7:05 to 11:10.

Just like Dan Hooker said, the weight cut is hardest on the mind...
b8d96SB.png
He's such a badass, yet he can be so endearingly childlike at times. I was so amused when he was laughing and practically hugging Platinum Perry while he was standing there trying to be serious about fighting when they had that whole mixup about "spa" "spar". Hard not to like a guy like that. In case anyone cares to see it again, watch Till make Mike Perry's hostility melt away..loll

Google this.

516e346159ad0204c081bdac96ae5ac1.png
Look at all the lazy fucks who liked it. Did you hit "like" by yourselves or did your moms come downstairs to the basement, carefully stepping over your semen filled tube socks, to hit "like" for you?

Back