Darren Till buys way out of hotel, taxi rampage in "quick trial"

I don’t necessarily disagree, it just seems like theft of a car would be more of a serious offense. I guess if you give it back it’s voluntarily it’s different, but it still a little surprising to me. I thought he was fucked.
My guess is that place lives on tourism and they don’t want a reputation for throwing the book at vacationers.

Interesting take. I hadn't thought of it that way, but I always consider Americans idiots for not recognizing foreign laws and culture when in other countries. My first thought on the incident was that Till was fucked. But now I'm thinking that he (and his bros) were probably aware of the likely penalties.

I don't think it's so much a matter of not recognizing foreign laws, more of them doing the same dumb shit in other places but not realizing that nobody gives a shit of daddy is the Mayor of bumfuck or that Mommy sued a city councilman and won.

Yup. Different ending under Shariah law though, Till's hand clean off for theft, and probably death by stoning for the other stuff.

You have to stick your bullshit to this thread ? Has zero relation with your hate

Keep that material for the klans meeting, right after they pass your sister/wife around would be a perfect time to bring it up with your logic

Shoulda just pulled a Jussie Smollet and claimed total innocence and prejudice despite all the evidence.

He'd also have needed a totally incompetent and corrupt local police force to fuck up a slam dunk case to take the Jussie route.

Lmao Spain is Mexico lvl of corrupt. Maybe as crooked as fucking Chicago.
Most places don’t make money off putting people in jail, so if a couple of douchebags fuck around on vacation and no one gets hurt, a savage fine is more than fine

He'd also have needed a totally incompetent and corrupt local police force to fuck up a slam dunk case to take the Jussie route.
You mean the prosecutor who was clearly paid off.

360 for stealing a car?

Da fuk? That shit is like 5 years in prison in the U.S.

Maybe we can learn something from this? What does it help society to turn people into worse and more hardened criminals? Instead of costing tax payers tens of thousands a year, they make money off him instead.

...so?

He paid for any damages and paid an additional fine.

Who gives a shit if it isn't really a punishment?

Maybe because the whole purpose of punishment is to be a deterrent to others who might commit the same crime?

Maybe because the whole purpose of punishment is to be a deterrent to others who might commit the same crime?

Believe it or not, having to pay out almost €11,000 is a punishment to most people.

It just happens that Till is in a position where it isn't really that much in the grand scale of things.

Shoulda just pulled a Jussie Smollet and claimed total innocence and prejudice despite all the evidence.
God damn I can’t begin to fathom what he takes the general public for. He really dug his heels saying that he has been “consistent” in his statements given. Only light skinned naggers would try and get away with that.

That's how much it cost him to straight up GTA irl?

It's like the entire world is tryna' jack Florida's swag...unless you are or have been affiliated with Jackass, leave this A Level Asshattery to the real pros: Florida Men.

Back