Darren Till buys way out of hotel, taxi rampage in "quick trial"

Well look like those kids aren’t getting child support again this month.

Maybe go skiing again and shake this off.

Jesus will send all of those guys to hell they worship a black cube ... Satan's cube .

Check out star of remphan /David and how it's yconnected to the cube and the kabba it's the Satan's cube and star ... crazy stuff sherbros

Know what else .. the Quran has 6666 sentences 6 is the number of man in the holy bible 666 is Satan's number. . That book was given to man by Satan himself .. scary stuff .
<LikeReally5>

Spain’s economy needs all the money it can get

GranularCoarseGreatargus-size_restricted.gif

Well, of course he is. That is hardly a punishment at all.

This outlook is one of the things that is wrong with the US: People think every crime must be punished in a way that ruins the person's life. $10,000 fine? No, not good enough, we need him in prison for 6 months or more where he can't make ANY money and support his family. Rather than take $10000 away from the guy we want the system to get nothing from him, spend tons of money keeping him in prison, his family to suffer, maybe even have to go on welfare of food stamps, and the ruination of his career. Lets forget about the taxes the US is missing out on while he's in prison when he could be working and paying them and the fine. It's really pathetic and that's coming from a person who works in the prison system.

That's it?
Europe. It is a great system. More freedom than America, where you can do jail time for almost any petty crime depending your skin color and socio-economic standing.

Holland has so few prisoners that they talk about closing jails. While Americans are talking about jails for profit. The land of the free is weird. If you don't have money, there better places to live than the USA. If you have money, the USA is the best place to be. Just my opinion. I have lived around the world.

Yup. Different ending under Shariah law though, Till's hand clean off for theft, and probably death by stoning for the other stuff.
How the hell did Sharia end up in this thread?? God damn, some people are obsessed with politics.

This outlook is one of the things that is wrong with the US: People think every crime must be punished in a way that ruins the person's life. $10,000 fine? No, not good enough, we need him in prison for 6 months or more where he can't make ANY money and support his family. Rather than take $10000 away from the guy we want the system to get nothing from him, spend tons of money keeping him in prison, his family to suffer, maybe even have to go on welfare of food stamps, and the ruination of his career. Lets forget about the taxes the US is missing out on while he's in prison when he could be working and paying them and the fine. It's really pathetic and that's coming from a person who works in the prison system.
Interesting take. I hadn't thought of it that way, but I always consider Americans idiots for not recognizing foreign laws and culture when in other countries. My first thought on the incident was that Till was fucked. But now I'm thinking that he (and his bros) were probably aware of the likely penalties.

Back