Darren Till buys way out of hotel, taxi rampage in "quick trial"

...so?

He paid for any damages and paid an additional fine.

Who gives a shit if it isn't really a punishment?
The point was there's nothing "classy" about paying for the crime.

360 for stealing a car?

Da fuk? That shit is like 5 years in prison in the U.S.

Seems pretty lean but hey if it works pay the fine and move on

Nobody got hurt its fine

I don’t necessarily disagree, it just seems like theft of a car would be more of a serious offense. I guess if you give it back it’s voluntarily it’s different, but it still a little surprising to me. I thought he was fucked.

surprised he can afford 10K pounds

Yup. Different ending under Shariah law though, Till's hand clean off for theft, and probably death by stoning for the other stuff.
Jesus will send all of those guys to hell they worship a black cube ... Satan's cube .

Check out star of remphan /David and how it's yconnected to the cube and the kabba it's the Satan's cube and star ... crazy stuff sherbros

Know what else .. the Quran has 6666 sentences 6 is the number of man in the holy bible 666 is Satan's number. . That book was given to man by Satan himself .. scary stuff .

Last edited:
Yup. Different ending under Shariah law though, Till's hand clean off for theft, and probably death by stoning for the other stuff.
Sounds fair. You break some furniture and you should pay with your life imo
An eye for an eye.

lol you can tell they deal with a lot of drunk tourists over there, "just pay us and get out, por favor"

Yeah, it looks like he got off easy. I’m American, so that’s the only justice system I have to compare it to, but it seems to me that just a fine is an unusually soft punishment.

I’m not a lawyer and have never really been in trouble with law, but I would expect to do a little time if I stole a car. Am I wrong?

Not necessarily. A decent lawyer could probably get your out of jail time if you have no priors. From what I've experienced most people can avoid jail time, especially on a first offense where there were no injuries and it wasn't a major felony.

If I did that, I'm pretty sure I'd be looking at prison time.
Not in the UK you wouldn't i wouldn't think.
Not unless it was aggravated or someone got hurt. They just jumped in quick and had a little ride.
Spanish law is similar. My bro and his friends did it with a police car in benidorm Spain on a stag do ( bachelor party) and they got off with it. The police saw the funny side for some reason.
You've got to remember islands like tenerife are rife with boozed up tourists all year round. Especially British ones. They are probably used to crazy shit. Like a cup of coffee in the morning to them

Back