Dark Souls 2 PVP Live Stream

Stan's halberd? Never seen it in use in PVP, does it wreck?

yes its definitely a top-tier weapon

I'll try to check it out today after my exams. Gonna go on a Dark Souls marathon. After sleeping on it a few times, I can see I was being a dick, and I apologize. I had dueled about 50,000 hexers in a row, was annoyed with that, and the first thing I saw on your stream was a dark cloud and I guess I just snapped lol.

i use dark fog against invaders
i didnt agree to fight them, they are trying to force themselves on me
in other words: they are trying to rape my pixels :icon_cry2
filthy rapists dont get an honorable fight from me

Invaders will get rekt by any means necessary, for sure. You come into MY world to fuck up my game, I'm throwing corrosive urns, poison, flame swathe, activating traps, whatever needs to be done.

In duels I'm usually honorable: bowing, allowing buffs, no estus.

I have Syan's halberd on my ps3 main, I'll check it out.

I personally don't allow buffs in the arena. If you can't get all your buffs in before the gate opens, that's not my problem. A lot of times, people are still buffing by the time I reach their gate, so I just trap them in there. I personally think it's rude to expect me to wait while you put up every single buff you have. As a pretty much pure melee build, it's not to my advantage to let somebody do that. Nor will I bow to someone with pursuers/homing soulmass already cast. My goal is to get in their face as quickly as possible, and bowing allows them to get their range. It's kinda like touching gloves in fighting, and I can understand why a lot of fighters refuse to do it.

I personally don't allow buffs in the arena. If you can't get all your buffs in before the gate opens, that's not my problem. A lot of times, people are still buffing by the time I reach their gate, so I just trap them in there. I personally think it's rude to expect me to wait while you put up every single buff you have. As a pretty much pure melee build, it's not to my advantage to let somebody do that. Nor will I bow to someone with pursuers/homing soulmass already cast. My goal is to get in their face as quickly as possible, and bowing allows them to get their range. It's kinda like touching gloves in fighting, and I can understand why a lot of fighters refuse to do it.

You shouldn't expect people to follow rules you apply to yourself though.

Virtually everyone I've fought in those arena's fights with buffs, heals etc.

There's no such rule in the actual game, you're just shorting yourself.

You shouldn't expect people to follow rules you apply to yourself though.

Virtually everyone I've fought in those arena's fights with buffs, heals etc.

There's no such rule in the actual game, you're just shorting yourself.

I don't. And nor should they. That's why I'll attack if they are taking too long to buff. I think you misread my post.

Back