Dark Souls 2 PVP Live Stream

what system and soul memory? Oh, you are way outside my range. You have more souls in ur inventory than I have total SM.

Your playstyle is really scrubby. Poison, run,hex, poison again, run, hex when they inevitably try healing. I usually try to keep it nice around here, but I take pleasure in wrecking your playstyle. You are not at all good, and I would destroy you if you were in my SM bracket. Throw in an avelyn, monastery scim, and santier's spear while you're at it.

Last edited:
ahahha i'm liking what im seeing sir

lmao the music in the channel is awesome

Such devoted scum-baggery.

You use every tryhard tactic in the book and you still need to chug estus potions to survive.

Throw in an avelyn, monastery scim, and santier's spear while you're at it.

Don't worry, I saw him use avelyn.

Of course.

damn right im gonna chug estus during an invasion, and invasion is not a duel you damn bitch

I didn't say it was. I don't give a shit about honor.

It's just pretty laughable that even with your ultimate tryhard loadout you still take so much damage in a match that you need to heal several times, and then feel the need to brag about it online.

You fit every possible cliche about the metagame. Bet you megamuled too.

I don't invade, I don't PVP, I just one shot phantoms with Sunlight Spear lighting dragon chime +5, if they somehow survive that, it's climax or whisper of despair with dark Chime of Want +5. May the dark shine your way.

Last edited:
i literally havent lost in 4+ hours. crushin these fools so hard

What are you? Level 800? You were fighting guys hundreds of levels lower than you, who couldn't put a dent in your tryhard build, and yet you still looked like shit despite having like 4000 HP, 200 stamina, (mundane weapons?) and fast rolling with some of the heaviest armor in the game. And yet you still somehow feel proud. I saw you nearly lose to a guy using exclusively the greatbow lol. That should tell you everything you need to know about your skill level.

You are everything wrong about the PvP in this game at the moment. And if you had a SL 150 build and came to the BoB arena...no....you would not beat me, even if you were trying to use the havelyn, poison, pursuer and every other scumbag weapon in the book. I've seen them all a billion times in the arena.

This video pretty much sums up you and players like you.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

What are you? Level 800? You were fighting guys hundreds of levels lower than you, who couldn't put a dent in your tryhard build, and yet you still looked like shit despite having like 4000 HP, 200 stamina, (mundane weapons?) and fast rolling with some of the heaviest armor in the game. And yet you still somehow feel proud. I saw you nearly lose to a guy using exclusively the greatbow lol. That should tell you everything you need to know about your skill level.

You are everything wrong about the PvP in this game at the moment. And if you had a SL 150 build and came to the BoB arena...no....you would not beat me, even if you were trying to use the havelyn, poison, pursuer and every other scumbag weapon in the book. I've seen them all a billion times in the arena.

Fixed your link. LOL "I'm using 95 divine blessing - because I'm a cheater. yeah"

few things
-im not as high level as you think
-i routinely wreck level 800s
-i fight just as many people WAY higher level than me as i do lower than me
-i have 3 different chars at rank 2 BoB arena sl 150. with 153-3 151-1 and 150-0 record. i doubt you would beat me (most losses came from laggy russians hitting me with phantom grs anyway)

-you are so damn stupid you think people should only use the weapons you approve

you probably use a damn resonant chaos blade + ms scimi and think youre some kind of gay samurai

i was dueling with the sacred chime hammer because its SLOW AS HELL and requires some set-up to hit people with. also it CAN NOT stunlock. unlike the chaos blade, syans, pursuers, claymore, rulers sword, throne defenders, etc...

i could literally take off all my armor and rings, and still beat people with an unbuffed syans, thats how easy this game is. thats how bad most people are. (i got to bob rank 2 this way)

get out of my face

few things
-im not as high level as you think
-i routinely wreck level 800s
-i fight just as many people WAY higher level than me as i do lower than me
-i have 3 different chars at rank 2 BoB arena sl 150. with 153-3 151-1 and 150-0 record. i doubt you would beat me (most losses came from laggy russians hitting me with phantom grs anyway)

-you are so damn stupid you think people should only use the weapons you approve

you probably use a damn resonant chaos blade + ms scimi and think youre some kind of gay samurai

i was dueling with the sacred chime hammer because its SLOW AS HELL and requires some set-up to hit people with. also it CAN NOT stunlock. unlike the chaos blade, syans, pursuers, claymore, rulers sword, throne defenders, etc...

i could literally take off all my armor and rings, and still beat people with an unbuffed syans, thats how easy this game is. thats how bad most people are. (i got to bob rank 2 this way)

get out of my face

Based on what I saw of your stream yesterday, none of this is true and we both know it. Get on your SL 150 tonight and stream that. Or just make a new one with megamule. People can use whatever weapons they want, it's just that the scrubs always flock to a certain category that you associate yourself with.

Buncha badasses in this thread.

Back