Dark Souls 2 PVP Live Stream

Based on what I saw of your stream yesterday, none of this is true and we both know it. Get on your SL 150 tonight and stream that. Or just make a new one with megamule. People can use whatever weapons they want, it's just that the scrubs always flock to a certain category that you associate yourself with.

you need to turn on your tiny brain when watching streams

my hp pool is 2600 by using 3rd dragon ring and life ring +2

meanwhile i was routinely riposting dudes for 3500 dmg, which indicates vit hacked to 999

now here's the part that really confuses me: you keep blabbering about cookie cutter op weapons when i was specifically using the velstadt hammer because greathammers are not good at all for pvp.

let me reiterate: i was intentionally using an underpowered weapon to duel people who were running full havels hex spam resonant chaos blade santiers bat staff, hackers with 999 all stats

if you dont like what you see then turn the stream off. why post here and demonstrate your complete ignorance.

furthermore, i can win at any meta, 120, 135, 150, 200+. yesterday night i simply chose to do 200+.

you need to turn on your tiny brain when watching streams

my hp pool is 2600 by using 3rd dragon ring and life ring +2

meanwhile i was routinely riposting dudes for 3500 dmg, which indicates vit hacked to 999

now here's the part that really confuses me: you keep blabbering about cookie cutter op weapons when i was specifically using the velstadt hammer because greathammers are not good at all for pvp.

let me reiterate: i was intentionally using an underpowered weapon to duel people who were running full havels hex spam resonant chaos blade santiers bat staff, hackers with 999 all stats

if you dont like what you see then turn the stream off. why post here and demonstrate your complete ignorance.

furthermore, i can win at any meta, 120, 135, 150, 200+. yesterday night i simply chose to do 200+.

This argument tires me, and Seano put things in perspective. Let's just simplify the issue. Play as your SL 150 tonight. If you go 150-5 or whatever, or even halfway decent, I'll gladly eat my words and tell you how awesome you are, which is clearly the reason you made this thread and stream in the first place. You will finally get the acknowledgement you so desire. Deal?

Last edited:
i have no idea what you angry ppl are talking about but im amused

wat you scared now fool?

You're gonna have to do this earlier than 3am next time. I was 3 hours asleep already. Therefore, did not see it. Try again. Also, nobody is scared of a video game. And calling people "fool" makes you sound ignorant.

Can anyone confirm that sentinel is indeed the greatest player to ever walk this earth? Or did nobody give a shit but me?

I haven't did very much pvp in both Dark Souls games but all i know he has a ridiculous advantage over everyone i've seen him fight. Guy just hit him like 8 times with a claymore and it didn't even half his health bar plus he's 2-shotted pretty much all the players in the duels i've watched.

I haven't did very much pvp in both Dark Souls games but all i know he has a ridiculous advantage over everyone i've seen him fight. Guy just hit him like 8 times with a claymore and it didn't even half his health bar plus he's 2-shotted pretty much all the players in the duels i've watched.

Sounds like a legit SL 150 to me -_-. Unless that claymore was not upgraded, that's not happening, but I'll wait and see for myself when he streams at a normal hour.

Lmao, wow, this thread.

I didn't see either stream so I've no comment on that, but it seems like you two need to wear engraved rings, agree upon some corner to drop your sign, and battle it out. Probably different platforms though.

Lmao, wow, this thread.

I didn't see either stream so I've no comment on that, but it seems like you two need to wear engraved rings, agree upon some corner to drop your sign, and battle it out. Probably different platforms though.

We're both on PC so we could make it happen if our SM was close. I am admittedly only a decent player. I also have my rank 2 in BoB, but I lost a lot of duels too. In fact, a lot of rank 2 aren't very good. Most people got there by spamming poison and hex. I'm one of the few rank 2 in my bracket who is melee. If he really is 155-3 or whatever in BoB, I have no doubt I would lose. The thing is...I'm having trouble buying that based on what I've seen. If he is actually legit, which I need to see for myself, I would be happy to duel.

Getting ranked in the BoB is difficult. Each loss counting against you, must've been one hell of a ride. If you guys do the dance, Sent has to stream!

You're gonna have to do this earlier than 3am next time. I was 3 hours asleep already. Therefore, did not see it. Try again. Also, nobody is scared of a video game. And calling people "fool" makes you sound ignorant.

Can anyone confirm that sentinel is indeed the greatest player to ever walk this earth? Or did nobody give a shit but me?

maybe sentinel likes you. Sometimes people have a hard time letting stuff out, that being said, can you bring me his head.

i streamed sl 150 bob arena for a few hours. went like 40something - 2, with 1 loss being to me accidentally rolling off the bridge arena.

let me tell you: it is BORING

it's much more fun for me to dragonbro duel w/ the sacred chime hammer at SL 200+

also... yes there were people who i grossly outmatched. but there were also people who had WAY higher levels/hp pools than me. and there were also a few people who wrecked me, even a couple of viewers.

What set up were you using?

Sometimes I'm tempted to build a 30 all stats mundane dude just to piss people off.

Seriously though, when you get a chance you should leave open your stat and equip screen. I'm honestly curious.

Watching now.

im streaming now if anyone wishes to see

I'll try to check it out today after my exams. Gonna go on a Dark Souls marathon. After sleeping on it a few times, I can see I was being a dick, and I apologize. I had dueled about 50,000 hexers in a row, was annoyed with that, and the first thing I saw on your stream was a dark cloud and I guess I just snapped lol.

Back