Dariush Thinks he will finish Johnson Co Main Event Preview Vid

Its Tru

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
[YT]M12Z-Lo6WPs[/YT]

Dariush sees some holes. He is 5-1 in the UFC and Johnson is on a 4 fight win streak. top 5 opponent vs 11 dariush. How do you guys see it? I am predicting a sub since johnson has lost 6 of his 8 fights via submission.

this video is from the show brutally honest mma. The full episode of the show can be seen here. Eddie Bravo is also on the show saying Ralek Gracie tried to ruin his event and that palhares is mentally challenged.

[YT]spj-pH9sV6g[/YT]

Last edited:
Man johnson looked fucking awesome against Lauzon and Tibau.

Dariush seems to have talent, but MJ is a scary dude.

I guess the smart money is betting on the blackzilians to choke whenever they get to main/comain. Yeah. Dariush by submission.

I think Michael Johnson brutally knocks him out.

well, i hope he dosnt. if he does ill be a fan

I don't think he will, but I'd certainly like to see it. Dariush can probably take him out if he gets his back. I really like Benny and want to see him do well. MJ is a stiff test though-- obviously a better wrestler and striker, faster, more proven cardio. I see Benny's main chance of victory as mat-work, but I don't think he will get an opportunity to use that. Perhaps I'm wrong. Either way, I expect Johnson to win and will be picking him to do so.

That being said...

WARRRR DARIUSH!!!!!!

I like this dude a lot but I can't stand his annoying god talk. About Johnson, he will likely win this fight, if it turns into a grappling match Beniel will have an advantage.

My prediction is that MJ breaks his 200m record again. Bariush has this!

Beniel needs to stop believing his own hype.

I got Dariush by 3rd round submission (rear-naked choke)

Beniel needs to stop believing his own hype.
Dude completely dominated Jim Miller on the ground in his last fight. That doesn't happen every day.

I will be picking Johnson by UD though.

Dariush is a humble man and I like his style hope he wins because im a fan.

I'm not sure who to take in this fight, but I do feel like if Dariush is going to win then it might have to be by submission. Johnson's really been on fire lately.

Not sure who takes this one, but I like the match up.

I don't think he will, but I'd certainly like to see it. Dariush can probably take him out if he gets his back. I really like Benny and want to see him do well. MJ is a stiff test though-- obviously a better wrestler and striker, faster, more proven cardio. I see Benny's main chance of victory as mat-work, but I don't think he will get an opportunity to use that. Perhaps I'm wrong. Either way, I expect Johnson to win and will be picking him to do so.

That being said...

WARRRR DARIUSH!!!!!!

great post and facts. Well said and I am with dariush. Tough test though.

Back