• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Darh Vader's lightsaber skills (Star Wars brahs gtfih!)

It was a stalemate; Windu could block Sidious' Force Lightening and return it to him. But the pain just fed Sidious Dark Side power. Also don't forget that Windu couldn't stop Sidious walking through another three Jedi Masters who accompanied Windu to arrest the Chancellor.

Nah, man. Windu had him dead to rights.

He literally could have killed him at practically any time after he disarmed him.

He didn't have to stop him from killing other people, just stop him. Which he did. His saber was literally inches from his face and Sidious could do nothing.

Side note: Holy shit, the saber battles seem trite and amateurish now that I've watched the Clone Wars series.

Nah, man. Windu had him dead to rights.

He literally could have killed him at practically any time after he disarmed him.

He didn't have to stop him from killing other people, just stop him. Which he did. His saber was literally inches from his face and Sidious could do nothing.

Side note: Holy shit, the saber battles seem trite and amateurish now that I've watched the Clone Wars series.

Palpatine killed Windu, beat Yoda so badly he ran away and hid in a swamp for almost twenty years and prison raped Luke until he cried for his Daddy.

Palp was 4 for 3 against Jedi and would have finished with a perfect season had Vader not cheap-shotted him.:)

Palpatine killed Windu, beat Yoda so badly he ran away and hid in a swamp for almost twenty years and prison raped Luke until he cried for his Daddy.

Palp was 4 for 3 against Jedi and would have finished with a perfect season had Vader not cheap-shotted him.:)

He got his shit pushed in by Jules Winfield and had to rely on the gay kid from Life as a House to step in and save him. Deal with it.

It was a stalemate; Windu could block Sidious' Force Lightening and return it to him. But the pain just fed Sidious Dark Side power. Also don't forget that Windu couldn't stop Sidious walking through another three Jedi Masters who accompanied Windu to arrest the Chancellor.
What ? I call b.s and i read the novel
Sidious was dead to rights ....cooking like a fine ham
He and mace were evenly matched in the duel and he lost..it happens

Isn't Mace Windu supposed to be the best with a lightsaber?
He yoda, sidious and dooku were prob best of that era ..tier 1
Anakin/vader after being humbled by dooku trained his balls off to match him then a little darkside was all he needed to be in that top tier and kill the old man

Obi wan is shockingly also there!
In the revenge of the sith novel mace says obi wan is as good as him !
Obi wan of course calls b.s but mace asks him whos the better swordsman ...the guy who invents a new style or someone who utterly embodies a classic one?
Tells him to be who he is and belive in himself as hes the ultimate form 1 swordsman ever! , stick to that and he can beat anyone
After that lil pep talk he mercs grevious,anakin and one shots maul in his next 3 'bouts'

In short obi wan is also tier 1 after he reflects on this pep talk.
The new obi wan can now face grevious and later a confused abakin/ vader

Last edited:
What ? I call b.s and i read the novel
Sidious was dead to rights ....cooking like a fine ham
He and mace were evenly matched in the duel and he lost..it happens

Who walked away from that fight and made himself Emperor, and who ended up as street pizza?;)

He got his shit pushed in by Jules Winfield and had to rely on the gay kid from Life as a House to step in and save him. Deal with it.

That was a Rope-a-Dope, bro, He acted like Windu was dominating him so Anakin would turn to the Dark Side. Then he went Full Thor on Windu's ass.:)

I can't speak about Windu's lightsaber skills, but he's the Bo Cantrell of character development.

Who walked away from that fight and made himself Emperor, and who ended up as street pizza?;)
He was rescued by anakin..otherwise hed have been fried away til he was well done
He lost face it.....anakin saved him like the ref

Last edited:
Yeah but who would have won under Pride rules?

It shouldnt have happened, thats my point. Just like star lord shouldnt have had that dance off to the guardians of the galaxy movie. its all bullshit. Maul is by far the finest lightsaber fighter by far there is no disputing this. You can see when he fights others he does in a way like a cat plays with it's food, and when I say cat I mean a damn lion. Thats what maul is compared to vader.
Star Wars is not real life. In a real sword fight, real people like Elrond, Gandalf or even Galadriel would maul these scrubs. They're thousand of years old and they have faced and defeated the worst of the worst! Galadriel resisted Morgoth's lure! Elrond was there when Isildur slew Sauron. Gandalf slew a Balrog all by himself. Even Feanor could not defeat a Balrog...

That's real life. Forget about Sci-Fi!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back