Television DAREDEVIL: BORN AGAIN (Leaked Trailer from New York Comic-Con, post #279; Premieres March 4, 2025)

Update: September 12, 2022

Charlie Cox Confirms DAREDEVIL: BORN AGAIN Will Be a Reboot / Season 1 and Not Season 4

When asked if the new show would be a continuation or something new, and Charlie Cox said, “I don’t know anything. I haven’t seen a script… My feeling is, based on the title ‘Born Again,’ I think that the sense is it is a new beginning, it is going to be different, it is going to be totally different. It is going to be new stories, and new ideas.”

He noted that Kevin Feige had previously explained, “It is a Season 1, it is not Season 4, so it is a whole new thing. Which I think is the way to go. If you are going to do it again, do it differently.”

He also praised the fans who worked so hard to bring him back as Daredevil after the show ended in 2018.

“It is a huge shout-out to the Save Daredevil folks because really, they went to work and they didn’t give up on that dream. And there was a long period of time where I was like, ‘I don’t think it is going to happen, guys.’ It is really emotional to be given this second life when you have already developed such a love for the character and the people, and now we are embarking on this whole new journey and it is the beginning again. I feel so grateful and excited and I’m nervous all over again, you know what I mean? It is a wild journey. It is the gift that keeps on giving.”

https://extratv.com/2022/09/10/char...-in-the-mcu-if-he-ll-be-an-avenger-exclusive/

Update: September 12, 2022

Charlie Cox Confirms DAREDEVIL: BORN AGAIN Will Be a Reboot / Season 1 and Not Season 4

When asked if the new show would be a continuation or something new, and Cox said, “I don’t know anything. I haven’t seen a script… My feeling is, based on the title ‘Born Again,’ I think that the sense is it is a new beginning, it is going to be different, it is going to be totally different. It is going to be new stories, and new ideas.”

He noted that Kevin Feige had previously explained, “It is a Season 1, it is not Season 4, so it is a whole new thing. Which I think is the way to go. If you are going to do it again, do it differently.”

He also praised the fans who worked so hard to bring him back as Daredevil after the show ended in 2018.

“It is a huge shout-out to the Save Daredevil folks because really, they went to work and they didn’t give up on that dream. And there was a long period of time where I was like, ‘I don’t think it is going to happen, guys.’ It is really emotional to be given this second life when you have already developed such a love for the character and the people, and now we are embarking on this whole new journey and it is the beginning again. I feel so grateful and excited and I’m nervous all over again, you know what I mean? It is a wild journey. It is the gift that keeps on giving.”

https://extratv.com/2022/09/10/char...-in-the-mcu-if-he-ll-be-an-avenger-exclusive/

So Peter Parker messing with the Multiverse has changed the MCU ish.

How was it? It's a bit dated but hoped you enjoyed it.
Ok, but forgot how it ended with Kingpin. All I remember is in the end, DD was very forgiving with the crack ho who gave away his secret identity and caused him so much trouble. I read Netflix DD was based on it for a season, probably S3.

I read so many older DD issues recently, it's a blur.

Reboot huh? So despite this having Charlie Cox returning I'm gonna go ahead and assume it's going to suck then.

All of the Marvel TV shows have been boring wastes of time. Wandavision was almost good for the first 3 episodes, but then the writers had to ruin it by spoon-feeding the audience so they wouldn't be confused.

Stupid reboot bullshit. Nah.... This was one of the best Marvel shows ever and they will ruin it. Really hope it isn't so, rooting for it to do well. Guess the mystery and intrigue are him dealing with people not knowing his identity and leading that mysterious life, so lets do it again and again and again ala Spiderman.

Would rather see a season 4 for sure.

I'm looking forward to the 5 episode arc of Daredevil and Lady Hawkeye taking down EVERYBODY

tbh, they needed to reboot Bullseye, that guy sucked

Will watch butvi already know it wo tvtouch the netflix shows . Disney won't allow that stuff

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avn
Back