Danny Garcia better at 147?

Thurman literally just asked for Porter. Not sure why hes catching so much in here, he isnt ducking or turning anyone down is he?

Also, Swift said last night he wants Porter and Thurman fights.

Thurman said Khan too. He wants one of them by the end of the year.

Such a coward right.

Thurman said Khan too. He wants one of them by the end of the year.

Such a coward right.

Every fighter says he wants tough fights. Until I see Thurman fight another top guy, I'll be sort of skeptical.

Every fighter says he wants tough fights. Until I see Thurman fight another top guy, I'll be sort of skeptical.

Until he declines one of them he shouldnt be called a coward.

damn it, wrong thread again

Thurman can say whatever he wants, but he has fought shit lately, and hid behind his uncle Al. He already called out Mayweather, Khan, and Bradley and then fought Collazo, Bundo, and Guerrero.

He reminds me of those guys who act like they want to fight, but really want their friends to hold them back. It's easy to talk shit when uncle Al is the easy scapegoat not making the fight. Canelo doesn't play that game.

Which of them ever mentioned him in return? You act like hes turning fights down while talking shit, thats not the case.

If thurman doesn't get a legit top 10 opponent in his next fight, everyone's time is being wasted.

Which of them ever mentioned him in return? You act like hes turning fights down while talking shit, thats not the case.

It doesn't really matter who is to blame or who said what. Thurman is supposed to be the next big thing but he's fighting all b level guys. I'm tired of all of these guys fighting shit opponents, trying to protect their records hoping that Floyd smiles upon them.

It doesn't really matter who is to blame or who said what. Thurman is supposed to be the next big thing but he's fighting all b level guys. I'm tired of all of these guys fighting shit opponents, trying to protect their records hoping that Floyd smiles upon them.

When youre calling him a coward yes it does.

He hasnt turned anyone down.

If thurman doesn't get a legit top 10 opponent in his next fight, everyone's time is being wasted.

Agreed. Khan or Porter but Id welcome Swift.

Would really like Maidana to get back in the mix too.

I didn't call him a coward.

Bradley did. Bradley said he could get a fight, and we know Bradley is not afraid of anybody and he has actually proven that.

Uncle Al said no, is my guess, and fed him Bundu. And Thurman went "let me at em! Don't hold me back!" But then happily fought Bundu, and made sure to praise Al Haymon post fight.

It's silly shit going on with PBC. They need to step these guys up now. Hopefully they all have real fights coming.

Bradley did. Bradley said he could get a fight, and we know Bradley is not afraid of anybody and he has actually proven that.

Uncle Al said no, is my guess, and fed him Bundu. And Thurman went "let me at em! Don't hold me back!" But then happily fought Bundu, and made sure to praise Al Haymon post fight.

It's silly shit going on with PBC. They need to step these guys up now. Hopefully they all have real fights coming.

Lol yes Im sure Arum was dying to make that come to fruition.

I called Thurman and Khan cowards, and I'm sticking to it. Not impressed by Thurman or Khan's courage to make big fights.

Bradley, May, Pac, Cotto, lots of guys earned it the hard way. The PBC crew needs to show more courage.

Lol yes Im sure Arum was dying to make that come to fruition.

Wow it sure was brave of Thurman to start calling out fighters with whom he doesn't think his manager will ever make a deal with. What a badass. Maybe he'll call out Canelo too.

Like Khan and Porter....? Ya no way he gets those guys....

Maybe he can fight Algieri or Rios to show hes not a coward. Those are legit fights now.

Like Khan and Porter....? Ya no way he gets those guys....

Maybe he can fight Algieri or Rios to show hes not a coward. Those are legit fights now.

He fought Khan and Porter? Man, I thought he fought Collazo and Bundu.

Or do you mean he continues making empty challenges? Because that doesn't impress me at all.

If your Rios and Algieri comment was supposed to be a jab at Manny Pacquiao, you might want to check his record, which was littered with hall of famers. When Keith Thurman is 35 years old, has fought in 8 weight classes, has about 10 fights with Hall of Famers, he should fight Chris Algieri or Andre Berto too. Don't be ridiculous.

He fought Khan and Porter? Man, I thought he fought Collazo and Bundu.

Or do you mean he continues making empty challenges? Because that doesn't impress me at all.

If your Rios and Algieri comment was supposed to be a jab at Manny Pacquiao, you might want to check his record, which was littered with hall of famers. When Keith Thurman is 35 years old, has fought in 8 weight classes, has about 10 fights with Hall of Famers, he should fight Chris Algieri or Andre Berto too. Don't be ridiculous.

Wants to fight Khan or Porter by the end of the year, great fights that can happen. Yet you say hes asking for fights he cant get.

Has nothing to do with anyone in particular so put your guard down. You were literally just defending Bradley fighting Rios. Wanting Broner to fight Algieri, etc.

Wants to fight Khan or Porter by the end of the year, great fights that can happen. Yet you say hes asking for fights he cant get.

Has nothing to do with anyone in particular so put your guard down. You were literally just defending Bradley fighting Rios. Wanting Broner to fight Algieri, etc.

Again, he's been saying that shit for years but he hasn't fought these guys. I'm being a critical consumer, as everyone should be. When he stops talking and starts fighting top competition, I'll stop giving him shit. But right now, he's a guy who continuously talks about fighting people but then doesn't. But he does praise Haymon every chance he gets, which leads me to believe he's happy with his situation. I have nothing positive to say about any of that.

Thurman and Khan need to shit or get off the fucking pot. I've watched fewer than half of the PBC cards, and they are free.

Bradley proved himself and is aging. He's taken a ton of abuse lately. Rios is a perfectly decent title defense for him after defending against a young, undefeated guy recently.

Algieri is a great opponent for Broner. Very even fight, they'd both actually have a chance to win against a name. I'd watch that fight.

Back