Dannis fail. Team Dagestan hilarious

that's my point, nobody really seems to care either way.

the reason it worked for Conor is because Conor was an actual threat.

it doesn't work if you're just talking shit to real fighters on twitter while fighting nobodies.

Lol

You're missing the point/s

He gains exposure every time.

He makes a better living off that exposure whether he's in regional shows, the UFC, or as a Jiu Jitsu coach.

You say nobody cares but he is nearing a million followers. That's a lot. And he has plenty of haters who care too.

Lol

You're missing the point/s

He gains exposure every time.

He makes a better living off that exposure whether he's in regional shows, the UFC, or as a Jiu Jitsu coach.

You say nobody cares but he is nearing a million followers. That's a lot. And he has plenty of haters who care too.

i guess if you think Charlie Zelenoff types are "gaining exposure" and aren't just completely delusional lunatics, than sure, he's "gaining exposure".

but do you really want to be famous for being a guy who talks and can't back it up?

i mean, he posts things like 'hugging my son' when he clearly lost. what kind of idiot does that? he talks about how he was a better Khabib than Khabib was, and then Conor gets thoroughly destroyed. he says he'd smash Kevin Lee, Kevin Lee calls him on his bullshit and then he ghosts him.

and you really think he has 1 million followers because of his shit talking? LOL, he has 1 million followers because he's Conor's man servant. nobody gave a fuck about him before Conor. and even being Conor's bro, he's only got 1/30th the following.

i guess if you think Charlie Zelenoff types are "gaining exposure" and aren't just completely delusional lunatics, than sure, he's "gaining exposure".

but do you really want to be famous for being a guy who talks and can't back it up?

i mean, he posts things like 'hugging my son' when he clearly lost. what kind of idiot does that? he talks about how he was a better Khabib than Khabib was, and then Conor gets thoroughly destroyed. he says he'd smash Kevin Lee, Kevin Lee calls him on his bullshit and then he ghosts him.

and you really think he has 1 million followers because of his shit talking? LOL, he has 1 million followers because he's Conor's man servant. nobody gave a fuck about him before Conor. and even being Conor's bro, he's only got 1/30th the following.

Wow man you seem mad about this, and it's clouding your mind.

No, I personally wouldn't, but it appears he does.

A lot of what you wrote appears to be bullshit.

I'm no Dillion Danis fan, but you seem to be a frothing at the mouth hater, which is weird.

Wow man you seem mad about this, and it's clouding your mind.

No, I personally wouldn't, but it appears he does.

A lot of what you wrote appears to be bullshit.

I'm no Dillion Danis fan, but you seem to be a frothing at the mouth hater, which is weird.

frothing at the mouth? i'm just confused on how you think this guy is winning. that's all.

it blows my mind people think this guy is somehow outfoxing everyone by pretending to be an idiot or something.

it seems like you're the one who's getting defensive since you just described things that you could only know if you saw or heard me, and obviously you haven't.

stop projecting your emotions on me. i'm just confused, and if you didn't like my blunt way of typing, maybe you need to go to a safe space.

i'm just confused on how you think this guy is winning. that's all.

it blows my mind people think this guy is somehow outfoxing everyone by pretending to be an idiot or something.

stop projecting your emotions on me. i'm just confused.

Lol.

Ok millenial lol, I'll break it down for you one last time

1 - He's a world famous Martial Arts Champion, with media calling him the 'hottest prospect in MMA'.

2 - It appears it's just you who thinks this.

3 - ok lil buddy, no problems.

Lol.

Ok millenial lol, I'll break it down for you one last time

1 - He's a world famous Martial Arts Champion, with media calling him the 'hottest prospect in MMA'.

2 - It appears it's just you who thinks this.

3 - ok lil buddy, no problems.

the media calling him the hottest prospect in MMA? ok, never seen that headline.

it does not just appear to be who thinks he's an idiot, have you looked at this thread??

yeah, ok Dillon, take it easy.

the media calling him the hottest prospect in MMA? ok, never seen that headline.

it does not just appear to be who thinks he's an idiot, have you looked at this thread??

yeah, ok Dillon, take it easy.
He's become a recognisable face in MMA which puts him ahead of the majority of UFC fighters, so if and when Dillon makes his promotional debut he'll be earning a lot more than 13k/13k.

He's become a recognisable face in MMA which puts him ahead of the majority of UFC fighters, so if and when Dillon makes his promotional debut he'll be earning a lot more than 13k/13k.

and that's thanks to Conor and his jiu jitsu career, not his amazing personality and brilliant shit talking.

CM Punk earned more than 13k/13k in his promotional debut too, doesn't mean he isn't a laughing stock of MMA.

Lmao both posts were good tbh. Is that douche Dannis even signed to fight next? I hope he fights somebody remotely legits and get his shit pushed in.

i don't get Dillon Danis' game.

nobody even cares about him, like they don't even care enough to want to see him get beat up.

it's like Conor told him, "hey kid, you gotta fake until you make it"

As you post in the Dillon Dnnis thread...

Well it works either way for him. As above, he might as well incase he does win. Seems like a no brainer.

And if he doesn't he can still fall back on Jiu Jitsu career, with s much bigger platform / audience

He getting his name out there allright.
Lol

and that's thanks to Conor and his jiu jitsu career, not his amazing personality and brilliant shit talking.

CM Punk earned more than 13k/13k in his promotional debut too, doesn't mean he isn't a laughing stock of MMA.
thanks for making my point for me haha

Back